*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
pointless. it gives you nothing to work for basically. im slowly getting more gear just playing.

love sniping on arica harbor :D

I didn't realise that it was possible until I started getting killed by very low level players with things like Gol & UMP with kit unlocks. Half the fun is working your way through the classes, ranking up. Bunch of lamers :p

Soldato
strange, played this yesterday on ps3, today, just, went to play on line, needs me to accepts some new T & C, so i did, it then had my email in it but not my password, so put it in and it keeps saying it is wrong ?

any idea how i can sort this out ?

Associate
I have found pick-up squads a nightmare lately. there seems to have been an influx on XBOX servers, who do nothing but snipe. 10 players on our team last night and 6 of them are snipers, no wonder we got mullered. It didnt matter what map, attack or defend - '.... dur look, I dun bought da M95 sniper gun...' and the problem was they couldn't hit a barn door at 10 paces. Then when there is a map that lends itself to sniping and you find a nice little hidden nest to shoot and nuke from, they come and stand right next to you in open sight. And talk about dollies out of the pram, one guy wants the UAV that I am on, stabbing me and being a jerk, which gets him ignored so he C4s the control. Later the same jerk sees me going for the UAV, so he jumps on , flies it into a building, destroys it then runs around me, knifing me.
Arica Harbour I go on one of the heavy MGs and another noob decides he wants it, so he spends 5 minutes standing in front of me, blocking my view. I really think we are seeing some very juvenile players entering the game

Back
Top Bottom