*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

So whats the best version, PS3 OR 360?

Usual answer for a repeated question:

Which ever your mates play on the most.

However, 360 I think tops by such a small amount you can't tell by the naked eye.

The only thing I don't like about the ps3's graphics are the blacks are always grey.

ags

p.s. always seems the texture detail and foliage suffer greatly compared to the 360 in most games as well.

Usual answer for a repeated question:

Which ever your mates play on the most.

However, 360 I think tops by such a small amount you can't tell by the naked eye.

The only thing I don't like about the ps3's graphics are the blacks are always grey.

ags

p.s. always seems the texture detail and foliage suffer greatly compared to the 360 in most games as well.

Thankyou:)

Might want to wait a few days, seems the game is well and truly broke at the moment. DICE acknowledged the server issues last week but nothing since, not even an update on the official forums.

Really dislike playing one map with say 6v6 and thinking its ok, then on the switch its 6v1 grr

Lets hope they're not giving up on BC2 as BF3 is just around the corner!

Might want to wait a few days, seems the game is well and truly broke at the moment. DICE acknowledged the server issues last week but nothing since, not even an update on the official forums.

Really dislike playing one map with say 6v6 and thinking its ok, then on the switch its 6v1 grr

If they did, I would be very upset...

So there are server issues? This explains why there have been barely any games recently.

ags

I've hassled them on Twitter but I'm sure it won't achieve anything. Not the first time this has happened with a BF game either. Very poor show, and it is absolutely ruining the game.

Dice said:
The process of investigating matchmaking has taken some days. We have also managed to locate and identify what was the cause and root of this issue and therefore we have decided to restart the PS3 and the Xbox 360 backends as soon as possible.

The restart which will likely happen within the next hour. (Normally we would schedule restarts for the "low peak" around 7AM GMT, but this is too serious.)

In addition to this we are currently implementing early-warning systems for related problems in case they happen in the future.

I just don't think they give a stuff about console players apart from taking the cash. It's like the post on the UK BC2 forums from a regular where a console player bought the PC version and found all the things the console community had asked for from pre release onwards.

am i being impatient, or are the starter weapons you get actually really crap? im finding myself outgunned most of the time.. and i dont seem to be levelling very fast. although i seem to be the only one going for the flags.

maybe i need to get in a squad..

They aren't rubbish they are just distinctively average, they don't excel in any particular area unlike as you progress where one might be more powerful but bad accuracy and vice-versa.

You will find once you get a good squad the game is a lot more enjoyable too as you will constantly be telling each where the enemy is, what your next plan of attack will be and who needs what (health/ammo/repair etc). In return you will find you score a lot better and level up a lot quicker. Being in a good squad as well you will probably not notice any issue with the weapons as much too as you will normally have someone covering you so your targets should be going down quicker.

I hated the Assault class until I could use the M416 & AN94 with the option of red dot and Magnum ammo if thats what I was up against. The other classes are not so bad imo.

Last edited:
am i being impatient, or are the starter weapons you get actually really crap? im finding myself outgunned most of the time.. and i dont seem to be levelling very fast. although i seem to be the only one going for the flags.

maybe i need to get in a squad..

A squad would be a good place to start. Either that and do what most of the newbies are doing and just purchasing all the weapon unlocks & kit upgrades from the store. Kind of defeats the point though.

A squad would be a good place to start. Either that and do what most of the newbies are doing and just purchasing all the weapon unlocks & kit upgrades from the store. Kind of defeats the point though.

pointless. it gives you nothing to work for basically. im slowly getting more gear just playing.

love sniping on arica harbor :D

Back
Top Bottom