*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
Still get games where its says I won when our team lost and vice versa.

I also get those, quite frequently. The funny thing is when the round ends it says my team have lost, but then at the stats screen it gives me the pin for winning the round. :p

I'll be playing it a lot once Alrik gets it.

Will you be playing Vietnam, or vanilla BFBC2? And if vanilla am I welcome to join you? :)

Permabanned
I'm so retarded, yesterday only minutes after making that post, I had a perfect opportunity to get a headshot with the tool, some guy was sat in a corner, crouched and completely unaware I was there and what did I do? Knifed him. :(

I didn't think of killing the UAV operator. Thanks for the tip!

if you didn't get it yet, arica harbor is good, if ur defending run up the hill on the right and wait till noob snipers sit there and bang!

as for the demolition thing, u just need a bit of luck i got 3 snipers at once all sittin up stairs =D

Caporegime
if you didn't get it yet, arica harbor is good, if ur defending run up the hill on the right and wait till noob snipers sit there and bang!

as for the demolition thing, u just need a bit of luck i got 3 snipers at once all sittin up stairs =D

I might go and try that in a minute, thanks for the tip. :)

Also, the knife 5 friends achievement, can that be the same friend 5 times? Or does it have to be 5 different friends?

Caporegime
only problem is they have to be on the other team, so finding them can be hard, unless you do squad mode thingy :o

The simplest way I can think of is for me to join a game, and then for them to join my session in progress, hopefully being put on the other team. I imagine this would be more difficult on the PS3 due to the way the game invites and joining sessions in progress are handled.

Soldato
The simplest way I can think of is for me to join a game, and then for them to join my session in progress, hopefully being put on the other team. I imagine this would be more difficult on the PS3 due to the way the game invites and joining sessions in progress are handled.

It's a bit awkward yes, haven't managed to do the trophy myself or the 20 demolition kills.

Caporegime
It's a bit awkward yes, haven't managed to do the trophy myself or the 20 demolition kills.

I think I only have one kill attributed to a falling building, I just never try to destroy a house, I'm far happier shooting it's inhabitants instead. :p

Gonna try and get that roadkill with a heli achievement tomorrow, I've got two or three achievements this evening after only an hour or so of play so that's my work done now for tonight. :)

Soldato
I think I only have one kill attributed to a falling building, I just never try to destroy a house, I'm far happier shooting it's inhabitants instead. :p

Gonna try and get that roadkill with a heli achievement tomorrow, I've got two or three achievements this evening after only an hour or so of play so that's my work done now for tonight. :)

I did the Helo one on Atamca Desert, i joind on a rush server which was almost empty, attacking, jumped in the helo and squased a dude twice :D

Soldato
:D

Looks like I'll be spending this evening running people over with choppers.

Last night i found the best map for this, Heavey Metal :cool: i finally got my Wheels of hazard pin using the Apache :D its a great map as you have lots of open space with snipers, in total i road killed 4 people with my helo .

Associate
Hey guys, had this game for just over a week now; at times this game is very very fun but in equal measure it can be infuriating. I find the whole knifing mechanism a bit inconsistent but hey ho!

I just love the epic scale of the maps; makes such a nice change from your average COD map.

I take it I'd get more from this game if i played with other people in a squad?

Back
Top Bottom