Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Can we all clear a few things up

Hardcore is an option.

If the server owner wants to, he can enable hardcore but leave crosshairs on, spotting and the maps for example.

I am thinking of enabling the minimap on my own for example, as it might give the medics something to see without having to press tab all the time!

None of the above is an option when you go hardcore... sorry ;)

HC gets me really wound up. I always end up on a team that gets mullered too. I got killed by the UAV 5 times in one round. ARRGHHGRGHRHGHRGRHGHRGH

We need to organise a proper game so everyone works as a squad and classes are spread evenly. HC as a lone wolf is tough unless you go recon and run the hell away if an enemy is near you.

HC gets me really wound up. I always end up on a team that gets mullered too. I got killed by the UAV 5 times in one round. ARRGHHGRGHRHGHRGRHGHRGH

We need to organise a proper game so everyone works as a squad and classes are spread evenly. HC as a lone wolf is tough unless you go recon and run the hell away if an enemy is near you.

We do that every nite, work as squad, rack up the kills, rack up the points and rack up the ranks ;)

Ventrillo ... a FPS'ers best friend ;)

Which is the reason I think us TFU lot enjoy HC more than others on here , we always play as squads and work together without letting clueless people ruin our game. Join us on the server , just hope you're on our team ;)

Which is the reason I think us TFU lot enjoy HC more than others on here , we always play as squads and work together without letting clueless people ruin our game. Join us on the server , just hope you're on our team ;)

haha... double post ;)

But yup as Lander said, he didn't get to 15th in the world rankings on his own we got him there thro sqaud work waaaaaaaaaaa :D

haha... double post ;)

But yup as Lander said, he didn't get to 15th in the world rankings on his own we got him there thro sqaud work waaaaaaaaaaa :D

13th* , hit me with the no friends , no life comments now please guys! ;)

But yeah I was just looking at my stats and it's no coincidence that I've won 200 odd games and only lost 90 , teamwork my friends.

My social life isn't that bad as to be able to keep up with the other players in the top 25 or whatever.

Highest I've been is 13th though :)

Not to mention the hackers at the top that are making it impossible for legit players to go past them regardless of how much they play :(

Last edited:
My social life isn't that bad as to be able to keep up with the other players in the top 25 or whatever.

Highest I've been is 13th though :)

Not to mention the hackers at the top that are making it impossible for legit players to go past them regardless of how much they play :(

Ah right. Still, nice work on the 13th :)

Yeah, you have to laugh at some of the players at the top of that board.

I got the impression on the TFU Vent last night that some of you TFU players don't really like OcUK.

I'm enjoying playing on your server but I can't say I like the attitude of a few individuals on Vent. Not that it's really my place to comment, but if non-TFU players are welcome on your Vent you might like to consider how your group of players come across to others.

Back
Top Bottom