Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Only got the LMG 500 kills badge to go so started using the M60 last night. Had two gold stars within a few hours and nearly got a third, it's such a stupid gun, just look in their general direction and click the mouse, job done.

It's like the VOSS from BF2142 or the DAO from BF2 all over again.

Also, I'm guessing there's no such thing as a quadruple kill as I blew a few full APCs up yesterday with some cleverly hidden mines and only got triple kills +1 for each.

rjkoneill fails at battlefield

too much COD

You can't play this game like COD, if you do, you die a lot, you need to hold back the horses and not go charging in all the time.....

Grouping up with your squad is most effective.

When you first connect or die the squad screen is shown, make sure you are in a squad that has 2-3 others so you can respawn of them at the front of the action.

Also, I'm guessing there's no such thing as a quadruple kill as I blew a few full APCs up yesterday with some cleverly hidden mines and only got triple kills +1 for each.

I'm sure there is. I've seen Double Kill, Triple Kill and Multiple Kill and like you did, i got the Multi Kill after blowing up an APC.

Has anyone tried using the in-game VOIP? I'm always on mumble with RL friends, but should start using the ingame chat if it's actually any good :)

Whats the deal with the OCUK tags in games seems to be 2-3 OCUK steam groups and not sure which one I should be in.

There's no offficial OcUK clan, just use whatever tag you like! I've seen about 50 variations of the OcUK clan tag, it's just something to help others spot a friendly face by :)

You can't play this game like COD, if you do, you die a lot, you need to hold back the horses and not go charging in all the time.....

Well, you can sometimes, lightweight with a decent shotgun, I managed a 15-0 kill streak on my first night which got ended by a TK when I was about the knife the remaining member of a full squad(no ammo left), so it can work sometimes!.

Has anyone tried using the in-game VOIP? I'm always on mumble with RL friends, but should start using the ingame chat if it's actually any good :)

Nope, I can't even find the option to set a key to talk, but I skype with my 3 buddies.

I agree there can be quite a bit of rage in the TFU vent at times, but really, we're guests there, it's their server and vent so who are we to dictate to them?

Personally I appreciate having a group of good players to talk to, who are happy to have their vent public. I enjoy playing there, they're a great bunch despite the rage at times. And the 'hostility' towards OcUK? There is none. The only hostility is towards 1 or 2 people who happen to post here, and seeing some comments and attitudes, it's quite understandable!

I've had a few issues with Vent over the past few days when chatting to a mate so we used the in game voice last night and it was actually very good. The default talk key is Left ALT. Although there is no on screen prompt to show who is talking, or to confirm that you are transmitting.

rjkoneill fails at battlefield

too much COD

I agree (not with you failing ofc :)) but I mean with the COD. It's taken me 48 hours of playing to beat COD out of me and I still charge around thinking I'm holding akimbo g18s :/

So hard getting used to BFBC2 :/

Had my first go on an OCUK server last night. Excellent. Highlight for me was taking Le_Petit_Lapin's dogtags ;)

I have plenty steam friends but no BF2BC friends peeps /cries

So please add me :) I'm not great but I'm a good medic and team player :)

in game name is: [tbZ]ColonelK

I agree there can be quite a bit of rage in the TFU vent at times, but really, we're guests there, it's their server and vent so who are we to dictate to them?

Personally I appreciate having a group of good players to talk to, who are happy to have their vent public. I enjoy playing there, they're a great bunch despite the rage at times. And the 'hostility' towards OcUK? There is none. The only hostility is towards 1 or 2 people who happen to post here, and seeing some comments and attitudes, it's quite understandable!

nail. head. hit.

Back
Top Bottom