Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
I was getting angry last night lol. Don't have aheadset so can't jump on vent and... vent. But I was on the poo end of most the TFU guys so decided to camp as recon till everybody froze and it booted me off for the 5th time last night.

I'm in love with the GOL tbh, best unlock so far. I've been resisting getting to the M60 but I think I need it for the TFU server :p

If there was hostility towards the OcUK in general why would we accommodate you so freely?

I don't want to sound us and them but thats how its feeling. We have no issues with the majority or even a minority. Given the amount of members of TFU that originate from these forums its quite pathetic to think we dont like OcUK.

Rage is part of the game at the moment, sketchy reg doesn't help lol. I rage hard but I'm always friendly to people, I just get annoyed with my self.

recon till everybody froze and it booted me off for the 5th time last night.

Yeh we having some issues last night

Doubt I'll be playing in TFU anymore, they never split themselfs up and tend to moan a lot, reminds me of playing COD :(

We are always split up onto each team , like when the teams need evening for instance. Okay , we might have 1 or 2 more TFU on one side than the other but it's our clan server and without any real way of switching people how are we supposed to get it even without kicking loads of public players.

Personally I don't care if you aren't going to come on the server , it's buzzing every night and everyone on it seems to be having a good laugh it will fill up with people who actually want to have fun and not cry all night ;)

Doubt I'll be playing in TFU anymore, they never split themselfs up and tend to moan a lot, reminds me of playing COD :(

Can't say I ever noticed you to be honest mate. No loss, and just for the record, we pay for the server so its our rules.

We are always the first to switch when teams are unfair.

Woah there.

I don't think there's any need for these arguments in this thread :)

We don't want new guys reading it and dismissing BFBC2 as another CoD!

2vrvkhz.jpg

What was you saying about spliting up? I rest my case...

Thats on the OcUK mate, not ours....

None of us switched either. And considering there is one less OcUK on the other side its quite a moot point. Unless your trying to prove that OcUK stacked aswell? Or you implying one of us should have split ourselves in half to make it 10.5 vs 10.5?

sigh.

It's a game. It wasn't a competitive match for money. Just leave it be and continue the discussion about the game. We can have a new thread for Clan/match discussion if needs be.

On that topic, I finally unlocked the Shogun slugs last night. Shotgun slugs and Magnum ammo make for a killer combination :p

I've got to get used to the reload time, but it's pretty much one-hit-kill.. basically the BC2 version of the RailGun :D

sigh.

I finally unlocked the Shogun slugs last night. Shotgun slugs and Magnum ammo make for a killer combination :p

I've got to get used to the reload time, but it's pretty much one-hit-kill.. basically the BC2 version of the RailGun :D

killer combo isnt it, taking out the snipers in the light house with it from 2 bases away is hilarious :D

Back
Top Bottom