Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Just jumped ingame and took this literally a minute ago..

e867cefe.jpg

After doing a full refresh im now showing 3 servers, possible theres been a reboot and theyre only coming online again?

Ed: apparently not going by the above pic =/

Last edited:
amazing.

just got this with ea downloader cost me £20.00
it runs smooth as hell far beta than the beta.
and yes there is loads of servers and vgood ping. ;)

So did you people with lots of servers use the EA download manager? maybe its to do with the downloaded ISO I'm using if that's the case..?

oh theres an update available? maybe thats why? lol I should uninstall and just grab it through EADM.

Good job I saved a backup of the .exe and removed the cracked .exe before updating :)

The game is now £26 from EA Store, so with the VoucherCodes.com25% code you get it for £20. Also the ISO is a straight copy of the game disc so if you install from that and use a legit key with online authentication then there is nothing that can go wrong, it's a proper install.

Yeah I noticed that, I opened the EADM and it already had the game installed (and I used an ISO) - but will this mean I will need an updated cracked .exe to play once its updated? Or will the EADM handle the DRM management and update my .exe automatically?

If you have the ISO and installed the crack I'd uninstall the game, reinstall and choose online authentication afterwards. Then open the game and it'll ask for your serial, just enter your valid serial and then authenticate, and the game will work fine and you can play online without issues.

Yeah thats what I did, online authentication and put my serial in when I logged into multiplayer. I'm just hoping not having the update is the reason no servers were showing up in the multiplayer! (though I did manage to connect to a couple using 'Join Now'.

The game is now £26 from EA Store, so with the VoucherCodes.com25% code you get it for £20. Also the ISO is a straight copy of the game disc so if you install from that and use a legit key with online authentication then there is nothing that can go wrong, it's a proper install.

Sure you haven't got a Cokezone voucher applied? Heard that messes the entire store up, as it's still £36.98. :)

Back
Top Bottom