Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Just a heads up guys got my bad company from ea downloader installed everything was fine. had something 2 eat tried to log back in and it kept saying serial in use. so i tried to re activate the serial from ea downloader and it said disabled. so i made a phone call to ea support and they said its been disabled because the game should not be on till friday. the guy said he would reactivate my serial on friday on release date.
so if any1 here has had same problem u know why :( the guy said other ppl serials will be flagged and blocked before release date. :( God im ****ed off got to play for half hour then ARRHHHHHH.

Anyone else got this?

Friddaayyyyyy why are you so far away?

Hopefully mine will come on Thursday via Game, will I be able to play it, or will I have to wait till Friday?

Just a heads up guys got my bad company from ea downloader installed everything was fine. had something 2 eat tried to log back in and it kept saying serial in use. so i tried to re activate the serial from ea downloader and it said disabled. so i made a phone call to ea support and they said its been disabled because the game should not be on till friday. the guy said he would reactivate my serial on friday on release date.
so if any1 here has had same problem u know why :( the guy said other ppl serials will be flagged and blocked before release date. :( God im ****ed off got to play for half hour then ARRHHHHHH.

If i get this i will be seriously ***** off, i bought it at 11am and downloaded it twice (still 1hr 30 to go and increasing :( ). I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!

I can't see why they being so daft over it, so some users can play the game a few days early what difference does it make, they still got there money for the sale sheesh.

I can't see why they being so daft over it, so some users can play the game a few days early what difference does it make, they still got there money for the sale sheesh.

It's probably because other retailers are loosing 100s or 1000s of preorders and complaining to EA.

Back
Top Bottom