Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
You know the 6 unlocks you get for pre-purchase? Can you unlock them normally later on in the game or is it a case that you can never use things like the Tracer Dart if you do not pre-order?

Get them as you progress. Though im a bit peeved that alt fire on tanks seems to be used at the expense of the upgraded armour etc.:mad:

Go to ea store, login then click on customer service, theres a link to view your orders.

Got it, thanks.

Not not be a baby but their site is rather confusing. Anyway I can see a code for the bonus item, but not the main game. Guess this will show shortly given what others have said.

For the ppl asking about game no myn was sent today with the free delivery i wont pay 5pound for next day even thou it normal turns up next day on free delivery anyhow :)

Dam knew I should have bought it from EA store, O well, does anyone know/ heard any information on PLAY.com and their delivery / payment being taken?

I ask because when I pre-ordered my credit card was in goodstanding but now has recieved a ban hammer!

Get them as you progress. Though im a bit peeved that alt fire on tanks seems to be used at the expense of the upgraded armour etc.:mad:

Oh that's ok, as long as they aren't removed from the game just because you don't pre-purchase! EA and Steam are charging €49.99!!! for pre-purchase so obviously I'm not paying that. £25 without the 6 unlocks, I will happily pay. Cheers.

use coretemp to check temps
buy a better cpu cooler you need one in the long run anyway even to get the best out of the quad you'll need to overclock it
not like a decent cooler is expensive cheaper than buying a quad at least.

I took the case off my PC, chucked a big ass fan pointing at the CPU (lol, bad idea? no idea about overclocking at all really).. and pumped the voltage up and now I'm clocking 3ghz - but strangely my idle core temp is a lot less than before. I actually cleared some dust out of the fan and stuff, but im tempted to push it a bit further. Think I'll stress it first though and see how hot it gets.

so is steam pre load locked till launch on friday ?

anyone finished dl it yet on steam ?

would you be able to swop exe or anything if locked to launch say single player

Just had a game of port faildez myself, either the killcam was off or they were all noobs, was camping up a house with the m1 garand and got 17 kills off it.

Would have had way more if the team wasn't full of idiots...

Me and my friend hijacked the Apache hehe and was hovering over the middle base and slaughtering en masse :p

Round ended since we ran out of tickets

Right sorry to get to the party a bit late but i JUST brought it off EA store in the hope of getting it early, i've looked at my order history and DONT see a key for the actual game, just an unlock code, does this mean they've stopped giving it out early? Or do i just need to wait a bit? I know i need to wait for the Download manager but from what ive been reading the CD key should be there instantly?

Right sorry to get to the party a bit late but i JUST brought it off EA store in the hope of getting it early, i've looked at my order history and DONT see a key for the actual game, just an unlock code, does this mean they've stopped giving it out early? Or do i just need to wait a bit? I know i need to wait for the Download manager but from what ive been reading the CD key should be there instantly?

Yeah mine was, I used the order number in the e-mail I got after ordering and used the search order function, then the key was there - which was like 2 minutes after I ordered.

Yeah mine was, I used the order number in the e-mail I got after ordering and used the search order function, then the key was there - which was like 2 minutes after I ordered.

Well its definitely not there! Damn :mad:

Edit: Not got an email yet either though so ill pray.

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys got my bad company from ea downloader installed everything was fine. had something 2 eat tried to log back in and it kept saying serial in use. so i tried to re activate the serial from ea downloader and it said disabled. so i made a phone call to ea support and they said its been disabled because the game should not be on till friday. the guy said he would reactivate my serial on friday on release date.
so if any1 here has had same problem u know why :( the guy said other ppl serials will be flagged and blocked before release date. :( God im ****ed off got to play for half hour then ARRHHHHHH.

Back
Top Bottom