Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Need to get a proper squad going for this, most of the people playing seem to be useless. Got people playing Recon and doing nothing, and people don't seem to realize that you should be picking up the Medic kit and ressing the Medic and anyone around them if they die.

Right I'm posting this for the last time today. Hopefully those online tonight can link back if necessary.

Those people that purchased the game from EA Store can download and install it NOW using EA Download Manager. You can then obtain your serial key from your order history page and play the game right now.

There's plenty of us on OCUK that have been playing the game this afternoon.

Right I'm posting this for the last time today. Hopefully those online tonight can link back if necessary.

Those people that purchased the game from EA Store can download and install it NOW using EA Download Manager. You can then obtain your serial key from your order history and play the game right now.

Ty for the confirmation , seeems odd that ea who are usually third reich-esque when it comes to release dates are allowing this.

Those people that purchased the game from EA Store can download and install it NOW using EA Download Manager. You can then obtain your serial key from your order history and play the game right now.

Ah, so you didn't have the game installed before that then?

That could explain it then.

Going to have uninstall BC2 and download via the EADM to get a full listing of servers then.... and at 60 kb/s that's going to take years :(

Ah, so you didn't have the game installed before that then?

That could explain it then.

Going to have uninstall BC2 and download via the EADM to get a full listing of servers then.... and at 60 kb/s that's going to take years :(

Nope I wasn't one of these people who obtained the ISO. I just pre-ordered it from EA Store last week and downloaded it using EADM yesterday.

Do you have to wait to download from the EA store once purchased? I've just paid for BC2 (first time using EA store), but when I login to the download manager it says "No entitlements."

Do you have to wait to download from the EA store once purchased? I've just paid for BC2 (first time using EA store), but when I login to the download manager it says "No entitlements."

Takes a while to come through, 45 mins or so, check your order histroy every so often. They key you will get in your email is for unlocking the limited edition stuff, not the actual game key.

HUH???

Mine hasen't been posted???

EDIT: Is this cause I done "FREE" delivery????

Didn't want to pay £5 posting IMO otherwise could have bought it online (prefer boxed anyway)

I did free delivery and mine was sent today i guess it is when you pre-ordered the game as most have done it months and months ago.

Still got mine coming a mates having it but the £20 deal with the reductions from ea downloader got me today and being able to play online now, just having a drink then its back in the action :D.

Takes a while to come through, 45 mins or so, check your order histroy every so often. They key you will get in your email is for unlocking the limited edition stuff, not the actual game key.

Thanks. I know this is a really bad question, but where is my order history located? At which site do I login?

I did free delivery and mine was sent today i guess it is when you pre-ordered the game as most have done it months and months ago.

Still got mine coming a mates having it but the £20 deal with the reductions from ea downloader got me today and being able to play online now, just having a drink then its back in the action :D.

:cool:

Nice ok, fair enough then :D

Thanks for getting back !

Anyone else think that ea are trying to torpedo steam on this release? Theres a guy on the beta forum saying that most uk highstreet stores are selling the game now, eadm is letting people play and steam at the minute either not offering the preload as yet or those that are getting it are suffering very slow speeds due to apparent "issues" ea are having with configs for steam.

Steam is probably the envy of ea for online sales, their download manager pales in comparison to it and on this release things just happen to have went bad for steam and perfect for eadm.

You know the 6 unlocks you get for pre-purchase? Can you unlock them normally later on in the game or is it a case that you can never use things like the Tracer Dart if you do not pre-order?

Back
Top Bottom