Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
I think the release date for the states was the 2nd which is why people are able to download and play their EA Store versions.

My PS3 copy was dispatched yesterday from gameplay though. I think the retailers do get them a little early and its their choice when they send them out.

Last edited:
Ran the game as Admin to get the server pings listed but my key bindings were messed up and I couldn't put them back to how I had them :(

Any ideas ?

Heres my vid comparing the russian vehicles to the american vehicles in terms of optics

Think its pretty obvious what side has the advantage, and this is with bloom turned off.

I thought the helicopter was ok, but the tank was ridiculous.

The helicopter its probably worse when theres a battle going on, i got shot down by tank as i was hovering over the middle flag. The tank was directly in front of me in the next base but because of the lighting i couldn't see it.

Overall you can see futher with a lot more clarity with the american vehicles than the russian ones, no idea why the hell dice thought it was a good idea to go that way.

Last edited:
when servers are up with rules then you will see a difference, and especialy when your in a organized squad, i know me and 2 other mates are going to be squadding it up on ventrilo every night, which for me i enjoy 100x more, ill be looking for a clan in no time :)

Your than welcome on our vent mate, we too will be getting a good few squad death match's going!! We will prob have enough on to have a war amongst our selfs tbh.

Server browser- yes its slow, but it DOES show pings and it DOES show player numbers

As for the maps- i actually enjoyed having a change! Some of them are awesome though- i was playing a conquest map yesterday which has abandoned ships etc.. some of the routes/ hiding spots are awesome.

Whatever you do- try and run high textures you will appreciate the graphics SO much more

For the most part i was getting my a** handed to me by people who've alreay unlocked the xm8/ better weapons but get yourself in a decent teamwork squad and let the fun begin! If your playing lone soldier with no teamwork expect to be crap at the game and find it an unrewarding experience unless your amazing at the game.

Back
Top Bottom