Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
Heads up:

Don't think this has been mentioned yet but I've just installed my retail Special Edition and it gives you the option to use the Disc as authentication (requires disc to play) or online authentication (10 install limit, no disc required to play).
A lot of people were citing Steam as the way to go as they didn't want to have a DVD hanging around - well, guess you don't need one either way!

Associate
Wonder why some places are releasing the game early unless EA are getting round to blocking serials and server access until friday.

Well its released legitemately pretty much everywhere else so they can't take down the servers. Banning CD-Keys will be a customer services headache so I doubt that.

Majority of the problem stems from EA themselves releasing it early so its only fair others are able to as well.

Associate
Well its released legitemately pretty much everywhere else so they can't take down the servers. Banning CD-Keys will be a customer services headache so I doubt that.

Majority of the problem stems from EA themselves releasing it early so its only fair others are able to as well.

Ah rite ok

I wonder if I will get my today then?

Soldato
Look what the postman just delivered :)

P1010039.jpg

Ordered Monday, and got email saying dispatched yesterday, glad I switched from Play to Game :D

Last edited:
Soldato
If you do online verification, you don't need the DVD so it should be OK.
Its currently installing so will find out soon :D
Cant wait!!!one

Back
Top Bottom