• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
I can't seem to score points like i did in the beta, i wonder if they did that on purpose to test the weapons out more unless am just more pants at it this time round :/.

I was scoring 4 - 5k quite easily each round on Tuesday but last night I was losing lots of 1 v 1 ones and was probably averaging 1k per round, that's even after emptying a whole clip on someone... so I kinda just hang back until I find a decent squad.

Guess I'll join up with some of you guys :p

Associate
I'm fairly certain that you can't tie a retail BC2 key to Steam.

Damn, looks like I am going to have to order through steam then. I am getting a new gaming PC on sat that I have to build and wanted to play sooner rather than later but don't want to have to play with disc in drive etc. Pants!

Associate
Playing last night and noticed my M1 Garand has dissapeared, my "1" veteran status is still there but I've been reading that you now need level 2 to unlock the Garand!

Also managed to get on a "hardcore" server and it was really awesome. Less bullets to kill, no mini map no crosshair just iron sights and a number of other things. It was great fun but looking in the server browser I don't see how to filter the hardcore mode and so ended up playing normal for the rest of the night!! :(

Soldato
Played loads last night, loving it. Found an M95 from a sniper I stabbed - great gun - should get it this weekend.

Finding medic guns far too powerful though - they need toning down for medium-long range accuracy or damage. First 7 shots are pretty much guaranteed to hit.

Soldato
Did they do much during the beta? I played at the start when it first opened for about a week, but after that I just left it until retail, not sure if they improved performance (I could only get around 30 - 35 fps).

Soldato
I rarely enjoying being a sniper in games (other than being an AWP whore in CS) but I am really enjoying playing as a sniper on BFBC2. I don't use it all the time, and I switch kits when required, but it's muchos fun and very satisfying :)

I also finally got to use the chopper for a bit last night properly, which was good fun. I like the way they handle.

Did they do much during the beta? I played at the start when it first opened for about a week, but after that I just left it until retail, not sure if they improved performance (I could only get around 30 - 35 fps).

Performance for me has improved by about 50-75%. I know that sounds a lot, but it really is a hell of a lot better and super smooth.

I can't tell the difference between high and medium, so I just put it back to medium with 4xAA

Soldato
Ouch, I got a dispatched email yesterday morning and still don't have it. May have to go to the store, buy one and then return the postal one when it turns up to the store to get the money back!

Back
Top Bottom