*****Official BBQ Thread - Suns out, Buns out!*****

Soldato
Well after solid results with the short ribs and sausages, I overcooked a brisket. I've done many before, but this was the first on an offset. I was chasing perfection as it had a little resistance in the middle, when I finally gave up it was overdone.

Still wasn't bad to eat, but didn't match the short ribs.

No pictures as I was annoyed!

Associate
Fired up the Grillstream Hybrid 4 Burner today for the first time, also my first gas BBQ and damn it's so much more convinient.

Great spread there. All items on the grill? Do anything special to the fish there? Makes me want to do that as usually just slap a few salmon fillets on but that looks great.

There will always be gas vs charcoal argument but sometimes convenience is great for quicker meal times or spending time elsewhere.

With that said added a gas setup to my Weber kettle so can try different things on both.

Caporegime
Great spread there. All items on the grill? Do anything special to the fish there? Makes me want to do that as usually just slap a few salmon fillets on but that looks great.

There will always be gas vs charcoal argument but sometimes convenience is great for quicker meal times or spending time elsewhere.

With that said added a gas setup to my Weber kettle so can try different things on both.
It's just so convenient, had a normal dinner the other day but added some corn. Slapped it straight on the BBQ and hey presto, done in little time. Fish recipe was very simple; sea bream, dill/chives/parsley, roasted garlic, oil, seasoning and slices of lemon. Be interesting to see using coal on this BBQ when I have a big BBQ next month :).

Back
Top Bottom