*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

If the CoD4/5 console trend continues there will also be some ~40% More players online with the 360 version also.

Although i guess with the number of CoD Players it wont make a lot of difference :P

I will not be getting this unless they fix the whole shooting through brick to kill an enemy. So often I die when the person on the other end just sprays bullets and I still die even if im behind a wall and the 'kill cam' confirms that this persons bullets can penetrate brick.

I will not be getting this unless they fix the whole shooting through brick to kill an enemy. So often I die when the person on the other end just sprays bullets and I still die even if im behind a wall and the 'kill cam' confirms that this persons bullets can penetrate brick.

So basically, you won't buy this game if they make it less realistic?

0.o. Come on mate you cant let that ruin such an awesome game! How often do you really get shot through a wall? It works both ways you know.

Just preordered this for £23.99 on PC. Pretty good bargain if you ask me.

I don't know how you guys can stump up the cash for console versions tbh. :D

Back
Top Bottom