*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
lol it takes some time. Derail go right up along the bridge side of the map and use the bushes, otherwise you'll just get sniper constantly.

Ghosting doesn't work on Wasteland, there's no real way to get into cover, the only way that arguably works is to use an M21 and focus on using a silenced PP2000, there's no cover to make use of when moving around.

Soldato
lol it takes some time. Derail go right up along the bridge side of the map and use the bushes, otherwise you'll just get sniper constantly.

Ghosting doesn't work on Wasteland, there's no real way to get into cover, the only way that arguably works is to use an M21 and focus on using a silenced PP2000, there's no cover to make use of when moving around.

Thats a lie. I ghost on wasteland and can get a nuke no problem.

Soldato
Thats a lie. I ghost on wasteland and can get a nuke no problem.

Ghosting and camping with a silenced cold blooded class are two different things, it is possible to ghost somewhat, but you need to whore out spots more than normally a ghost would, and you're always engaging at ranges beyond usual ghosting ranges, except in the bunker when it's pretty much camping.

It's not a lie that there's not much cover on Wasteland to use for ghosting, if you can get the nuke then good for you, but doing well on Wasteland with a silenced cold blooded setup will more often than not end up as camping, at least from my experience.

Soldato
Ghosting and camping with a silenced cold blooded class are two different things, it is possible to ghost somewhat, but you need to whore out spots more than normally a ghost would, and you're always engaging at ranges beyond usual ghosting ranges, except in the bunker when it's pretty much camping.

It's not a lie that there's not much cover on Wasteland to use for ghosting, if you can get the nuke then good for you, but doing well on Wasteland with a silenced cold blooded setup will more often than not end up as camping, at least from my experience.

I don't camp. Yes there is no cover which does make it hard to do good. I can sit around for at least 30 seconds but then i get bored. I do agree that most people will camp with that set up but what i do is either go around the hedges as with cold blooded pro no name will appear. Or personally i like to go on the outskirts as people look down the centre. You have the odd tank or some thing to hide behind if someone spots you, throw a flash/stun and your sorted. Then you can sneak between behind the wall at the church then the house and then in between the cars. Then just keep doing circles of the map :) Best way to do it but it can be hard

Soldato
First FFA game on trailer park I've had and managed 30-0 (first 0 death game)! I'm starting to warm to it on FFA, hate it on S&D though!

Associate
Just bought myself a ps3 with cod4 to see how that plays out. I never played the original modern warfare but am pretty good at mw2 on the xbox.. hopefully I can get used to the controller!

Caporegime
I came across a glitcher on Fuel last night. Managed to make his way into the rocks out by the oil derricks.

Watched his killcams and he had no rock in front of him, but was able to slaughter anyone near him. Needless to say he was level 10 70 with spinning logo.

Also played numerous games with level 10 70's with spinning logo with legit in their names. :(

This game is slowly getting hacked to ****.

I also got dumped out of that groundwar game last night, completely dumped from live, had to re-boot back to dash to connect again.

Last edited:
Soldato
anybody got any tips on how to master the Scar-H ??

I'm struggling to get the 40 bullet penetration kills just by normal playing.

Just put stopping power on and shoot through/below windows when you see people at them.
Some maps are a lot easier than others to get the penetration kills on as well.

Soldato
Play Terminal and shoot through the glass, each one counts towards it.

Best thing on terminal is to stand outside on one of the trolly carts outside the plane tehn look onto the walkway with your aim. Their name appears through the wall with the auto aim and thats the easiest way on terminal to get the bullet penetration kills. And no its not hacking the game its actually legit. You can see on the kill cam that the name comes up and the auto aim takes place. Had it done to me a million times. You just have to look at the window now and then to make sure they dont get you from there

Caporegime
Also on Skidrow if you go to point a dom flag and camp there looking through the hole in the wall down the tunnel and shoot, if you stand just far enough back your bullets then go through the walls.

I did this one game and got the challenge for shooting through walls, I was quiet surprised.

Someone tell me how to get CB Pro quickly again, I have forgotten, and I cannot live without it.

Back
Top Bottom