*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

This game just gets better and better...

I killed 2 people on Estate at C just for them to spawn 10ft away outside around the corner, needless to say they came back striaght away and killed me literally 5 seconds after I killed them. You could see it on the kill cam where I killed them just for them to spawn right on top of me.

Then it happened again on Terminal, where we had A and they had both B & C, I killed them on A to stop them from taking it just for them to spawn on the stairs outside, walk into the plane tunnel and shoot me less then 5 seconds later.

This game just gets better and better...

I killed 2 people on Estate at C just for them to spawn 10ft away outside around the corner, needless to say they came back striaght away and killed me literally 5 seconds after I killed them. You could see it on the kill cam where I killed them just for them to spawn right on top of me.

Then it happened again on Terminal, where we had A and they had both B & C, I killed them on A to stop them from taking it just for them to spawn on the stairs outside, walk into the plane tunnel and shoot me less then 5 seconds later.

This is what happens when you play with people who push spawns. This is what goes through a randoms head "We have two flags and they are all spawning down at B I know I will go down to B sit on the flag and wait for them" que random spawns.

We had only 1 flag both times and we were either spawn trapped or camping at our flag, I know a random spawn when I see it and these were not random at all. Both times I killed them, I then began to capture their flag just to be shot moments later by the same person.

the respawning system in this game is SHOCKING! had game last night, died four times in a row spawning in the middle of a firefight..:( and once i spawned so close to an enemy, may as well spawned with his knife stuck in me..needless to say not good, on the other hand had some great fun getting three AC-130s on afghan, one from care package, one earned from kills and another from stealing enemies care package, love it..!

the respawning system in this game is SHOCKING!
Yes it is rubbish.It seems to like to spawn you near your team mates,but it doesn't take into account where any enemies are.
I've spawned in the middle of airstrikes,firefights,noob tubes,spawned in front of enemies,had them spawned behind me. In one game I remember getting killed by the same person 3 times in a row as he killed me then it spawned me directly in his line of fire TWICE:mad:

Yes it is rubbish.It seems to like to spawn you near your team mates,but it doesn't take into account where any enemies are.
I've spawned in the middle of airstrikes,firefights,noob tubes,spawned in front of enemies,had them spawned behind me. In one game I remember getting killed by the same person 3 times in a row as he killed me then it spawned me directly in his line of fire TWICE:mad:

don't worry dude, i know (so much) your pain, the matchmaking system and stuff is terrible as well, joined games in the middle of nuclear strike countdowns, joined when the enemy had an AC-130 flying about and all my non-coldblooded team-mates just seem to swarm around me, getting me killed constantly! don't get me wrong i do genuinely enjoy MW2 in all aspects, special ops was good, story mode was brilliant i felt and MP is good fun but i can be testing game at times when things are going really badly. so looking forward to finding out what happens to Mactavish in MW3 when/if it comes out :)

Back
Top Bottom