*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Iv'e given up loads of times, I have even stated never to post in this thread again.......... but here I am thinking "whatever shall I do know", as that familure green light comes on and that IW logo flashes up..........

Hi, I'm McLuvin and I'm an addict.......

I know my wife thinks i'm addicted, i'm still in denial !:p On the map front, i just wish they could put in an option to choose map packs only then you chose which game type, a bit like on WAW. There are so many maps now, you either don't get to play the new ones or u just get stuck playing the same ones over and over again. Whilst they are at it they could add a modded group where people with mods could play till there hearts content, bit like you get in pc online games.

I miss the hardcore stimulus playlist. Quite liked playing them as a collection then going back to the shipped maps when I got bored. Not quite as enamoured with the new maps.. fuel is probably my least fave at the moment, like carnival the most.

the map rotation atm is terrible. Played TDM and the only maps i got where the new ones. Now i like a bit of everything. I dont however like TDM on fuel, game ends, trailer park comes up, gets skipped...... oh wait theres fuel again. I mean seriously WHAT THE FCUK

I played for about 6 hours last night and the map rotation was pretty much spot on.

I agree some nights it can be a nightmare only going through maybe 2 or 3 maps, but last night was superb.

I was playing TDM as well.

There is that option yes, but when one game they are talking about the location of the other team and being helpful then they burst into song what are you to do?

I mean they play the game properly and sometimes help, but the odd moment they lapse and sing bloody songs.

But then you generally miss out on the useful chatter that goes on.

I played a classic TDM game last night and we had people penned in on one map and my team mates where playing a great game of communicating positions and pushing forward and pushing them back. I was very surprised a group of randoms played so well as a team.

It must have been a one in a million lobby.

There is that option yes, but when one game they are talking about the location of the other team and being helpful then they burst into song what are you to do?

I mean they play the game properly and sometimes help, but the odd moment they lapse and sing bloody songs.

"We got a great big convoy" is my new one :)

Bevy we will have to go on PS3 one night to pwn some n00bs

Last edited:
I don't mind fuel except for the rock glitchers I can just about tolerate Vacant and Trailer, but I've yet to see a good game on Strike. Most of the games I get dropped into involve trying to get out of a well covered NW spawn which shouldn't be that difficult for a map which is supposedly balanced.

Now then , I traded this in a while ago for the pc version (massive mistake , but there you go) . I miss playing with all my mates and feel left out :( , So shall I buy it back for £25 and get ms points for the map packs?

Now then , I traded this in a while ago for the pc version (massive mistake , but there you go) . I miss playing with all my mates and feel left out :( , So shall I buy it back for £25 and get ms points for the map packs?

The game yes. The map packs, IMO, definitely not worth it. That is 2400 points for some relatively poor maps..

Back
Top Bottom