*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Somewhere deep in the jungle it's at £15 with the map pack..

I would have gone and tried WaW (haven't played it since the beta) but with MoH and BlackOps so close I'm mostly just sticking to MW2, BC2 and CoD4

Cheers I have the map already, I will check out the MM

Anyone know of anyway to disable the map packs?

I love FFA, I hate the 1st MP for MW2 on FFA. Basically can I move the map packs to a memory stick and without them on FFA and then lob the memory stick in when I want to play team games with the map packs?

Anyone know of anyway to disable the map packs?

I love FFA, I hate the 1st MP for MW2 on FFA. Basically can I move the map packs to a memory stick and without them on FFA and then lob the memory stick in when I want to play team games with the map packs?

Yeah thats what I did, but the memory stick never gets put in since I find them to be boring :p When it asks to select the drive when the game is loaded you just make sure to choose the memory stick instead of the memory card/hard drive.

Ah right that works fine then? I will grab a memory stick and transfer them :)

Does for me, I use a mirco SD card with a USB adapter since I've got a few 1-2GB cards lying around. Although make sure it isn't a cheap tack one because it does need a minimum read/write speed, but saying that most flash memory you buy these days should work (don't quote me on that though).

Yeah mines on a 256mb memory card and the map pack is on the USB memory so it should work the same for the HDD.

Cheers I will get that sorted so I never have to play Salvage again in FFA :D

i just love overgrown best map they added

I love the map on cod4 in domo, it's not the same game on MW2 though because of the camping. On FFA I just get the room upstairs with double claymores and the only thing that gets me out is a nuke :D

Fuel is great for HCSD, as is Trailer Park and Overgrown. On the other hand I can't stand Strike and Carnival on any game mode - didn't like Strike back in COD4 either.

I don't play much FFA, but since it's on the barebones rotation I sometimes spectate now when the match is well in progress.

I notice that the game will switch host to you even though you haven't committed to playing so it has to switch back to kick you for inactivity :o

Just seen the clearest example of lag peddle use too. A player getting non critically shot running across the top of the catwalk near C on Sub Base and all of a sudden connection interrupt comes up. When we rejoin our hero he's scoped in sniping the shooter. Not bad considering originally he had pistol selected facing 90 degrees to the right.

Was enjoying those games there mkluvin but seeing you and your mates running around with OMA and just noob tubing is enough for me,i mean that last map you stood with another player from here standing in a glitch spot on the map with OMA, shooting noob tubes straight up in the sky knowing they are landing on enemy,you was 6-0 within first 30 secs of the match.You lot are all good enough players to not need to run around noob tubing with OMA and use map glitch's.

Its not a glitch spot at all its just the back of the map. And yeah we can get good scores without it and i for one frequently do but it gets a bit boring and repetitive, as does noob tubing after a game or 2.

Back
Top Bottom