*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

And how hard is it for them to just stop capturing the flag for a while? Not at all. Whenever i do it when im playing on my own with no party i get a couple of kills then they stop going for it and our team are at the flag by then. Or they could run to where we spawned and kill us which happens quite a lot.

Anyone who thinks thats a glitch is stupid its clearly just the nature of the weapon. It's like saying spraying with a machine gun is a glitch because its unfair? Yeah ok.

Well the whole point is capturing the flags,not standing in a spot spamming tubes down on it,hoping to get some kill streak rewards.I played with your lot 2 nights now,there was a few people on your team just running around with OMA and noob tubes,some of you went 11-0 within first minute of round ,now you can get a nuke within first 5 mins of match,and you have basicly won the match without even capturing flags.

Now if it was other way round and your lot got tubed constantly your lot prob would quit.Terminal was the same last night,we got C and there was like 3 people OMA noob tubes just constantly spamming C,now maybe thats fine because your not randomly firing them in the air,but the oma noob tube setup is a dirty class.This spawn trap thing is terrible aswell,its just basicly spawn raping,i just dont see the point playing when the other team has no chance winning.

when the 1887's were overpowered at the start,i used them and got moaned at by my team that i was using glitched gun's,same with the overpowered shotty attachment,i was told if i used it i wouldnt be invited lol,but 9 people last night seen that noob tubing crap and not one of them said anything apart from laughing.

yes maybe your lot is way to good,but if so why not give other teams a chance,dont use noob tubes,switch killstreaks off,stop the spawn trapping.I was going for the other flag last night and was screamed at not to get it because we had them trapped in the spawn :/

Last edited:
What we've got here is...failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

lolcat_what.jpg

Last edited:
but if so why not give other teams a chance,dont use noob tubes,switch killstreaks off,stop the spawn trapping.I was going for the other flag last night and was screamed at not to get it because we had them trapped in the spawn :/

Ummm ok I don't mind as I said playing with my trusty UMP infact I would prefer too but... In I would say 7/10 matches we are either tac knifed or spawn tubed or OMA tubed constantly, it's not the way we play the game it's what the game has become. I have played with Killstreaks off and with just shotguns etc. pleanty of times.

The Americans are the worst for it every match with Americans they are either hacking or using one method from the above list.

I think the dirtiest class in the game is quickscoping class, dunno why I just hate all that use it, or then change to the sniper/witch class. Now that makes me rage quit.

Last edited:
when the 1887's were overpowered at the start,i used them and got moaned at by my team that i was using glitched gun's,same with the overpowered shotty attachment,i was told if i used it i wouldnt be invited lol,but 9 people last night seen that noob tubing crap and not one of them said anything apart from laughing.

yes maybe your lot is way to good,but if so why not give other teams a chance,dont use noob tubes,switch killstreaks off,stop the spawn trapping.I was going for the other flag last night and was screamed at not to get it because we had them trapped in the spawn :/

Dont see why it should be a problem with your own team using a decent gun. Maybe they were just jealous of you getting more kills. Their own fault for not using.

Its the most efficient way to play that certain objective. Getting all 3 flags usually ends up with being counter-dominated in like 30 seconds because of the spawns, it happens all the time.

Edit: And as for killstreaks off, thats why were are doing these private matches.

Back
Top Bottom