*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Barebones:
http://fourzerotwo.com/post/723560718/barebonespro said:
New Playlists in Modern Warfare 2

Just uploaded two new playlists to Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer that allow you to play public matches with no Killstreaks in a variety of game modes. This update is available currently on Xbox Live, and coming to alongside the Resurgence Package DLC for PC and Playstation 3 the week of July 6th. The exact details of each new playlist are below:

Barebones Pro:

Play Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All. All Killstreak rewards are disabled.

Players: 4-8

*Xbox LIVE Party Chat allowed

Objective Barebones Pro:

Play Domination, Demolition, HQ Pro, and Capture the Flag. All Killstreaks rewards are disabled.

Players: 8-12

*Xbox LIVE Party Chat allowed.

Jump online, check out the new modes, and let me know; what do you think?

OMG :D

Could this be an end to boosting in barebones FFA? :)

I did have a game the other day in which I was all over these three filthy boosters on Skidrow. Destroyed them and everyone else with my ghost class (ACR/TMP/Claymores) :D

It is a very rare thing for me to have a game where I'm the best player lol

Now if they can just get rid of Commando ;)

Same, unimpressed aswell. My 2 games were both TDM where my team was full of (failing) 360 snipers who all went about 5-15 or worse. We lost like 3000-7500 or something we me getting most of our teams kills.

Sweet. Wish i new that for last night and i would have played. Roll on tonight for these epic games :D Hopefully it will get rid of the camping little ********. Will be good for us when we get a team of 6 for domination though. If the hackers and the little kids go into these playlists then we have decent people in the regualr playlist :D

Back
Top Bottom