*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Just spent the night on cod4 instead of mw2. Dont know how any of you can stand it. Every game was spawning right next to the other team and then when i did manage to survive spawn it would take 5+ bursts of m16 to kill someone. Absolute **** game.

Just spent the night on cod4 instead of mw2. Dont know how any of you can stand it. Every game was spawning right next to the other team and then when i did manage to survive spawn it would take 5+ bursts of m16 to kill someone. Absolute **** game.

Thats because you are used to that one shot kill glitch ;)
Just kidding :)

I had a go on Barebones today.First match was FFA,And it had nuke boosters:rolleyes: So I went and killed them,a few times.And told everybody else what they were up to. They soon left:D

Why would they be nuke boosting in barebones?

Funny how its 5 m16 bursts for me to kill yet i was getting mp5'd ak74-u or w/e other **** guns killing me across the map in 3 bullets

The fact i couldnt get more than 3 bars in any lobby and the game ending because of host quitting about half of the time also makes it suck.

Funny how its 5 m16 bursts for me to kill yet i was getting mp5'd ak74-u or w/e other **** guns killing me across the map in 3 bullets

The fact i couldnt get more than 3 bars in any lobby and the game ending because of host quitting about half of the time also makes it suck.

i get that a lot on MW2, very accurate shot (killcams are always accurate as hell) and yet people just turn round and do me, this is on hardcore FFS! i burst someone at close range with a P90, FMJ and holographic and they turn and shoot me with the noob gun, the UMP! you cannot win a one on one firefight with someone using a UMP, the UMP seems to win every single time. am i missing something? and don't say im doing something wrong, thats already ruled out...:confused: is the UMP just super-gun or something? thing worth adding is i run around owning people with the UMP whenever i take it, winning all reflex firefights...

that is prob most used gun for hc,especialy S&D,It can shoot at a target with 100% accuracy befor the gun is even pointing at the person,can single shot with same power as the Fal,has really good accuracy full auto and its very fast to move around.There isnt really any need to use anything else.

so tonight was such a laugh. We got put into a hacked lobby on groundwar (not us by the way) and me and mcluvin got chopper gunners. we RAPED them with it and i ended up with a 73 killstreak. Fair to say that the host and all his infected mates left the game and made everything normal after 5 minutes. Pity about the 15 minute nuke that was set off

so tonight was such a laugh. We got put into a hacked lobby on groundwar (not us by the way) and me and mcluvin got chopper gunners. we RAPED them with it and i ended up with a 73 killstreak. Fair to say that the host and all his infected mates left the game and made everything normal after 5 minutes. Pity about the 15 minute nuke that was set off

yep we both ended up with 100+ kills and jake got 2xemp's and I got 2xnukes on Favela!! lol damn handy that we recognized what was going on straight away and were fully prepped for it, as soon as we realised we all switched to stopping power for 1 bullet kills and raced to get CG's in. I don't think they were too happy.

Why would they be nuke boosting in barebones?

Oh yeah,forgot they aren't any killstreaks! :o Must have been boosting for headshots or something then as they were both camped in a corner using tactical insertions. Although stupidly they didn't have silencers on their guns.

yep we both ended up with 100+ kills and jake got 2xemp's and I got 2xnukes on Favela!! lol damn handy that we recognized what was going on straight away and were fully prepped for it, as soon as we realised we all switched to stopping power for 1 bullet kills and raced to get CG's in. I don't think they were too happy.

I tried stopping power but didnt work as they always new where i was so i was using cold blooded and having the upper hand. Techniqually i didnt hack my killstreak as it was all their fault but still pretty gutted off them. Wish we new which kid it was that was host

ha, though i was just being paranoid about the UMP but i guess reading what people are saying im not. always curious why it was so strong, since it owns the vector one on one, even though the vector uses the same calibre rounds, they both use .45 ACP rounds though the vector has superior recoil system and higher ROF, guess infinity ward weren't going for 'realism' at all in the game. :rolleyes:

ha, though i was just being paranoid about the UMP but i guess reading what people are saying im not.

Thats because the Vector is the weakest gun in the game with base damage being 25-20 where as the UMP45 does 40-35 so as you can see even at long range the UMP45 does more damage then the Vector does upclose.

Back
Top Bottom