*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Thanks for you'r opinion, noted, but as skill said it's in the past and has been well "talked" about. So I have nothing to say on the matter.

On another note would you like to join us for a game of mike myers? - the more the better.

In all honesty im getting bored of mike myers, people take it too far with the hiding spots and just stay up there the whole time making rounds last too long.

It's just impossible to play this game alone when you don't have a team, 5 games I played and I quit every single one of them due to various reasons.

-One was a Domination game where the enemy got all 3 flags and my team sat in the house at A on Estate, they didn't move for most of the match even though the flag was 10ft outside the door and everytime I took A flag back it would be lost again almost straight away.
-I had Nuke boosters on Highrise that I couldn't get close to because the entire enemy team was protecting them, I tried to get my own team to come help kill them before they got a nuke, but they just sat there and dribbled.
-Had another game where the majority of their team were tac knifing constantly.
-And the other 2 I quit were because my teams were completely useless, they would get sniped down a tunnel and run straight back to the same spot just to be sniped again :o

Edit: Infact screw it, I'm going to go trade it in tommorow even though I never sell or trade in any of my games, I may aswell get rid and try to find a game I might actually have fun with.

Last edited:
Believe what you want lol :) I'm going into town tommorow (or in 9 hours should I say?) to see what I can get part exchange for something better. And this is something I never do, last time I sold a game was for the Megadrive and I was like 8 at the time.

lmao so this game is even worst from when it had just come out, i got rid it of it a long time ago, reminds me of fifa but on fifa you can at least have a chance of getting back into the game

You don't know me that well then because I hate free for all in any game :p It's also made worse by all the nuke boosters as well. I might not have been able to sell it because I couldn't find the damn case, but I did in the end so time to shower and see what I can get for it (if I can because it has light scratches on the disc from being played so much).

How many goes do you need to find a decent game of FFA? I'm trying it a bit due to it being on Barebones Pro with no fear of rigged Nukes, but what I've seen is tac insertion kill boosting all the same.

What I've heard in a few short games is worse than in my entire playtime so far. Racism and potty mouthed wingers with a splash of blatant double or more teaming "Gav there's someone upstairs".

Even when killstreaks are disabled you won't stop boosters since they will just boost for headshots instead to unlock the different camo for the guns.

How many goes do you need to find a decent game of FFA? .

I have probably played getting on for 600-700 games of FFA on MW2, I estimate about 30% of those games are not ruined by sometime of suspect gameplay.

They didn't need barebones they just needed to remove the nuke from FFA, it's pointless having it in there at 24 kills if you only need 30 to win the game.

Its fun when you find a booster pair or sometimes more but it's a pain to stop them when the other 5 people in the game keep killing you on the way back to them.

FFA is my fav gametype on mw2 because of the campfest games like Domo and HQ became.

Back
Top Bottom