*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Thats the thing I only played because of the people who played it and not because the game is any good, god you hear me complain about it enough :p It's just really not worth getting so stressed over anymore so I may as well get something for it while I can before the next one comes out and drives the prices down even more.

Should we all revert back to MW1??

Nah, but if you ever do play it I will play so just throw me an invite, I never did get to play it properly when it first came out because of lag, since I was always on 2 bar connection so I was completely crap.

MW1 also has things that annoyed me as well such as the m40 acog quickscoping, the hit boxes on it were so huge that it took no skill to get a kill with it, also the rapid fire controllers with a desert eagle, but the game was far more balanced then MW2 is by miles despite those issues.

Last edited:
I will need to get the game again like but shouldn't be a problem. I will quite happily have a few games on cod 4 when i can get it. Will be a change of scene as well and they still have some of my favourite maps although i will have to download the map pack again

If you haven't got it I wouldn't waste money buying it, I was complaining just as much playing CoD4 :p Although I was pretty much lag free and when I shot people they actually died for a change, but it was also the same when they shot me, I was being dropped in like 2 bullets.

Also I didn't buy the maps for CoD4 either lol

Yeah got £12 off red dead redemption for it, might have been more if it wasn't lightly scratched from being used a lot. I thought I may as well get something for it before the next one is out and pushes the value down even more.

I might get the next one, but it will probably on PS3 so I can avoid all the hacked lobbies (thats assuming there is no hacking on PS3, but I wouldn't know because I don't play multi-player on PS3)

I'll be getting it on PS3, there are no hacked lobbies for it.

You're gay though :p

As I was saying to you earlier I may get it on 360, but that depends completely on Treyarch and whether they will or even if they can do anything about it. I might just get it on 360 and if it becomes a problem I will just trade it in for a PS3 version, since I much prefer the 360 pad and I don't have a headset for PS3 either.

So we going back to mw? Cool, u don't have the maps though but will be nice to play it again.

Doubt it lol

I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing CoD4 in the first place :p One of the main reasons was no host migration so when the host leaves the game will end, I completely forgot about it until it happened earlier. I ran behind their entire team and got my self an instant Airstrike and the host quits :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom