*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

aceonbass ran straight through my sentry gun to knife me with his witch class on,grrrrr put my sentry down at A on invasion on the corner near the tank,and he comes running from B so i sit down sentry gun,sentry gun starts shooting,he dives about 15 feet through sentry gun and stabs me lol,WTF

aceonbass ran straight through my sentry gun to knife me with his witch class on,grrrrr put my sentry down at A on invasion on the corner near the tank,and he comes running from B so i sit down sentry gun,sentry gun starts shooting,he dives about 15 feet through sentry gun and stabs me lol,WTF

Haha I saw you moving it, place it AND it started shooting at me. Witch class is ridiculous! :D Took me four stabs to kill your sentry gun though.

Was just me and Mcluvin for most of the evening, he went offline and then I got commando lunged across an entire room so I am done for the night :p

commando pro is stupid beyond belief the way it lets you teleport forwards.

truth! the amount of times i die on hardcore shooting someone only for them to seemingly teleport into me with a knife is unbelievable! i honestly very rarely die from actual open firefights, etc. i always get either teleport/knived by some annoying runt running around with marathon and commando or grenade launchered. starting to think after tonight (same pattern) i must only die 1 in every 10 deaths through 'normal' means. there was one game on highrise where i died a total of five times almost instantly after spawning, then got 25+ second respawn time for 'friendly fire' cause some moron decided to attack an enemy standing next to one of my claymores...:rolleyes:

back to game mechanics, how the hell does someone with commando pro kill me almost everytime, even though i clearly get several shots off before im knived? this is on hardcore by the way...:confused: not like im using a peashooter either, its usually FAL or P90.

on the positive side i got verbally attacked by some dude who had 24 kill streak (being helped by one of my friendlies, camping on invasion) whom i killed with throwing knife, hes been sending me offensive messages for around an hour now..! :D

because your shooting at the animation drawn clientside of him moving across the room. However on the host it was instantaneous, so your shooting at where he was, rather than is, hence the shots do nothing.

This is because if you use commando pro yourself, when you press the stab button you instantaneously appear in front of the person. This part of commando pro needs to be removed imho. Lower the "range" of the knife attack down to being next to them only, but change it so it doesn't require you to be aiming, so instead of lunging you forwards, it will enable you to turn round and stab people

Usefull for when you come round a corner and end up side by side with somebody, so still has an effect, but stops the whole lunging across the room thing.

so hold on, im shooting a freaking ghost image of the opposing player..? how on earth are you meant to protect yourself from marathon/commando players then, you can get them if they run straight at you sometimes but as soon as they get within range your dead, even if you are blazing with a M240 or something. thats totally over-powered...no other perk has such obvious advantages as that! another weird thing i have noticed while playing is wasteland, there are certain blades of grass an intervention with FMJ cannot shoot through, which is just plain weird...:confused:

so hold on, im shooting a freaking ghost image of the opposing player..? how on earth are you meant to protect yourself from marathon/commando players then, you can get them if they run straight at you sometimes but as soon as they get within range your dead, even if you are blazing with a M240 or something. thats totally over-powered...no other perk has such obvious advantages as that! another weird thing i have noticed while playing is wasteland, there are certain blades of grass an intervention with FMJ cannot shoot through, which is just plain weird...:confused:

go on favela with a mate and stand either side of the plant on the roof next to b flag with the v shaped wall and try shooting eachother with a "leaf" in the way :)

Back
Top Bottom