*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Well just played for the first time in 3-4 days. Came off after 2 games, not feeling it at all. Not to mention the fact i played a game of search, got killed by a 12 year old who was camping at spawn and ended on 1-7 (i went 11-2) who then proceeded to, along with his mates, send me about 300 voice and text messages calling me a camper. Awesome.

lol you know a game is ****ed when a full on aimbot is proposed as a nerf....

not really an aimbot, just trying to think of a way of improving the knife attach with a perk, without having it lunge across rooms.

Another way, make the knife attack take longer without commando, and keep it at the current speed with commando, and remove the lunge part.

Quick question!

Precision airstrike and so on...the killstreaks with the green circle. Is that where they actually put their bombs or is that their flightpath or whatever? :o

this just shows how broke this game is with the spawning system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3r9oC8OZCk

lol, the amount of times i die from quite simply ridiculous spawns is unbelievable, i get spawned at the end of peoples guns sometimes, during stealth bomber strikes, next to burning barrels, etc. its just not funny anymore :D usually do pretty well in MW2 hardcore, would do much better if not for stupid respawns and commando punks! and teamkilling for care package. honestly the amount of times that happens, its unbelievable!

go on favela with a mate and stand either side of the plant on the roof next to b flag with the v shaped wall and try shooting eachother with a "leaf" in the way :)

yeah i know about those invunerable leaves, its nuts! makes me laugh that i have FMJ on me gun yet i cannot shoot through simple metal drums, yet can penetrate thick concrete walls, entire vehicles and even staircases with ease. also sucks when your in a firefight, running out of rounds, switch to AT4, fire off the rocket at a bunch of enemies shooting at you only to die a second after you've fired and the AT4 rocket to magically disappear...! :confused: same thing happens all the time with the M203, yet people ALWAYS get me after dying with noob tube, gets me so infuriated!

yeah i know about those invunerable leaves, its nuts! makes me laugh that i have FMJ on me gun yet i cannot shoot through simple metal drums, yet can penetrate thick concrete walls, entire vehicles and even staircases with ease. also sucks when your in a firefight, running out of rounds, switch to AT4, fire off the rocket at a bunch of enemies shooting at you only to die a second after you've fired and the AT4 rocket to magically disappear...! :confused: same thing happens all the time with the M203, yet people ALWAYS get me after dying with noob tube, gets me so infuriated!

that annoys me as well as it happens with semtex / frag grenades. Once primed you should drop them like last stand, they shouldnt magically disappear

I hate claymores disappearing as well. You get a claymore in a good spot, somebody kills you, then walks to where the claymore was, but because you died its vanished !

Back
Top Bottom