*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

just witnessed some of the most annoying and blatent wallhacking. He was upstairs on scrapyard, above A, i entered the building from underneath him, having come from B, i ran into the first doorway and paused. Bloke upstairs comes out of the office, swings round so he can see the doorway (but not me on his kill cam) drops a grenade into the doorway and runs back into his spot

****er

because your shooting at the animation drawn clientside of him moving across the room. However on the host it was instantaneous, so your shooting at where he was, rather than is, hence the shots do nothing.

This is because if you use commando pro yourself, when you press the stab button you instantaneously appear in front of the person. This part of commando pro needs to be removed imho. Lower the "range" of the knife attack down to being next to them only, but change it so it doesn't require you to be aiming, so instead of lunging you forwards, it will enable you to turn round and stab people

Usefull for when you come round a corner and end up side by side with somebody, so still has an effect, but stops the whole lunging across the room thing.

lol you know a game is ****ed when a full on aimbot is proposed as a nerf....

just witnessed some of the most annoying and blatent wallhacking. He was upstairs on scrapyard, above A, i entered the building from underneath him, having come from B, i ran into the first doorway and paused. Bloke upstairs comes out of the office, swings round so he can see the doorway (but not me on his kill cam) drops a grenade into the doorway and runs back into his spot

****er

You sure he didn't have you on UAV?

i had to take my date of birth out lol,sick of people saying how old i am.Its took me like 30 minutes to try all sorts of combinations to get a decent oneshot tag most are taken

What's this about people saying how old you are? I've only came back to MW2 after a long time and I heard some squeaky voices through the mic the other day talking about someone being 23 or something, but I had no idea what they meant by it. Is it some sort of meme or something?

Arghhh massive strop today. :mad:

Stupid stupid game.

Tried playing mosh pit with a housemate (4 PS3s in our house!) and i ended up getting 8/16 and so on. Can't seem to shoot anyone at all so turned it off and said a naughty word. :(

What's this about people saying how old you are? I've only came back to MW2 after a long time and I heard some squeaky voices through the mic the other day talking about someone being 23 or something, but I had no idea what they meant by it. Is it some sort of meme or something?

i was getting abuse of some kids saying i was 25 and too old for games :(

I hate playing past about 2am, once its flooded with Americans it's just horrible, all they do is noob tube and abuse thermal and speak with their unbelievably high voices.

/rant

thats me done,cant be bothered any more with this game,playing tonight,Domination half my team rarther sit with OMA and fire noob tubes straight up in air to land on flags to get nuke rarther then go for the flags.While i am getting slaughtered going for the flags,there hiding in a corner spamming noob tubes,and finishing with kd ratio's like 40-3.

thats me done,cant be bothered any more with this game,playing tonight,Domination half my team rarther sit with OMA and fire noob tubes straight up in air to land on flags to get nuke rarther then go for the flags.While i am getting slaughtered going for the flags,there hiding in a corner spamming noob tubes,and finishing with kd ratio's like 40-3.

For once it wasnt me i sodding love the ump now!

Back
Top Bottom