*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Ground War is a bit too laggy and spammy at 18 players.

Tubing does't bother me at all. Thermal scoping on the other especially quick scope knobbers.

I absolutely hate the added maps id of been better off setting fire to my money than buying them.

You're right there since I moved mine to USB it seems I've paid a premium not only for bad maps, but also to play with a higher percentage of cheaters, hacked 10th, quick scope, etc.

I also realise I didn't know the original maps well enough. I hope to get a bit more play out of them once some of the knobbers as you put it have moved on to Black Ops.

They do indeed!
I thought that they patched rapid fire out of MW2? or am i dreaming? :p

Surely they must be using a no recoil hack though? no way i can be as accurate as they are when firing constantly.

Argos has a rapid fire controller for sale for £15 pounds

£12 now.

Have Argos really been selling quickfire controllers?

product number 924/0115

I thought that they patched rapid fire out of MW2?

Surely they must be using a no recoil hack though? no way i can be as accurate as they are when firing constantly.

1, please tell me how they could possibly patch it. Then people like me who can fire it bloody fast legitimately would be penalised.

2, fal has virtually no recoil, and because you dont have to mash the trigger its easier to hold the aim steady.

They did patch it by detecting the Square wave output of many of the basic rapid fire circuits. When my nephew had a Fragnstein I saw it in action where it cut down the ROF after a fast initial burst on the highest setting.

That was some time ago.

I can fire the FAL pretty quick myself that i often get accused of having a rapid fire controller. I personally dont see the point in them tbh. they allow you to fire 1 bullet 0.2 seconds faster than usual and if you want to use a powerful gun that doesnt stop then why wouldn't you just use the acr. its more accurate and more powerful then the Fal.

You can always tell that itll be some 12 year old squeaky **** that has one and hasnt figured that other guns are just as powerful.

(no offence to bevy who uses one now and then :p )

I can fire the FAL pretty quick myself that i often get accused of having a rapid fire controller. I personally dont see the point in them tbh. they allow you to fire 1 bullet 0.2 seconds faster than usual and if you want to use a powerful gun that doesnt stop then why wouldn't you just use the acr. its more accurate and more powerful then the Fal.

You can always tell that itll be some 12 year old squeaky **** that has one and hasnt figured that other guns are just as powerful.

(no offence to bevy who uses one now and then :p )

Comes in handy for tards that spam them with silencers. I get my lols being a dirty tac knifer.

And que a Sandy Ravage video watch this...........

just watched this after hearing you guys talk about this last night and &%$*ing hell its like he's playing another game or something.

As somebody already said his aim is perfect. Every time his crosshairs are spot on over the the top of them.

And he uses a pad too ? unbelivable.

I keep getting threats on XBL from boosters :D. Can they actually try and hack my account if all they have is my XBL tag? Since XBL tags aren't used to login or anything I assume there's nothing their 'mate' could do (even though I'm pretty sure its an idle threat)?

why wouldn't you just use the acr. its more accurate and more powerful then the Fal.

Thats so not true. Fal kills in 2 bullets, acr clearly doesnt. Therefore spamming a fal is a very very easy way to get a kill because its very likely 2 out of the however many bullets will hit.

its like he's playing another game or something.

As somebody already said his aim is perfect.

I think its maybe your aim that isnt so good not that his is amazing ;) I have no trouble going on similar sprees with a spas-12 and hitting everyone first time.

The range is idiotic! .

Just another example of the complete lack of balance they gave the weapons in Mw2. In COD4 the shot guns where only really usefull on Shipment and Vacant. Now they can own a ACR or P90 across a large room or open area.

It seem they forgot to care about the pro's and cons of each weapon for balance when they made Mw2.

just watched this after hearing you guys talk about this last night and &%$*ing hell its like he's playing another game or something.

As somebody already said his aim is perfect. Every time his crosshairs are spot on over the the top of them.

And he uses a pad too ? unbelivable.

Yeah he's on a pad on the default settings.

Back
Top Bottom