*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

It just goes to show how poor the experience is on an average connection. Sometimes its a job to get a point blank hit to register with grip and most of that was done without a grip on Extended Mags.

Last edited:
Grip is for reducing recoil while aiming down the sights, so it makes zero difference on a shotgun, especially the spas-12, since it has no recoil with it being a single shot pump action weapon.

It just goes to show how poor the experience is on an average connection. .

Yes I was playing against madfruit who is the only person in the world who gets worse pings than me. It was a pleasure to kill him, I became almost invincible as though his hits were not registering and I had all the time in the world to finish my beer, a bag of doritos and still turn around and kill him.

I go round my nephews who has a very good cable connection and it's like watching a completely different game. He's a 10 year old with very little gaming skill, he couldn't finish the campaign on easiest setting but with his connection he becomes a frigging god.

Thats why I've had to become the claymore king, it's my only counter really to a bit of lag.

Finally got round to finishing the single player on Veteran. After the tooth grinding experience with Modern Warfare and World at War (and, in fact, every other CoD game) I wasn't looking forward to it. Turns out it was easy this time around. The fact the enemies don't infinitely re-spawn any more definitely helped.

Finally got round to finishing the single player on Veteran. After the tooth grinding experience with Modern Warfare and World at War (and, in fact, every other CoD game) I wasn't looking forward to it. Turns out it was easy this time around. The fact the enemies don't infinitely re-spawn any more definitely helped.

I still need to do this. Im so far into it but just get bored since i have already completed it once

Yeah, I felt the same. It's not particularly long really. For example, I completed Act III last night in a couple of hours - one sitting - even with loads of deaths thanks to stupid Veteran bad guys.

Back
Top Bottom