*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

A note to all who play CoD. Get some FPS Freeks they are good. *God.

Tried them out, takes too long to hit the face buttons imo which means the knife becomes useless, it becomes a real pain to jump and shoot, reload and move etc. I'm pretty accurate without them and the added reaction time for anything other than shooting is more of a loss than you make up for with a little sensitivity imo.

I'm just waiting on the Razer Onza, if that ever becomes a real product :D

You seem to have accidently strayed into the halo 3 thread:p

Lol jump and turn then, obviously it affects Halo more than CoD (not that I play CoD) but things like pistol whipping become harder as you need to fumble around moving the 5ft from the Y to the RS again before you can aim and shoot :D

No one we play with does that Danny... oh, wait, never mind!

Hardcore Moshpit has removed my rage anyway now man :D

I reckon your power on/off button on the 360 has a fist imprint on it ;)

I don't know whats better your progressively getting higher pitched rants until you see 'pearlie has left the game' or Soulja's way of inventing brand new swear sentences/insults :D

2 nights at work will be back on wednesday evening :(

I reckon your power on/off button on the 360 has a fist imprint on it ;)

I don't know whats better your progressively getting higher pitched rants until you see 'pearlie has left the game' or Soulja's way of inventing brand new swear sentences/insults :D

2 nights at work will be back on wednesday evening :(

For a grown man i do get amazingly high pitched... and my power button is very loose!

Soulja does come out with some amazing swears! I like it best when he drops some lobby abuse as i'm set to private i cant hear what the other person says and out of nowhere he'll just go ape with a massive stream of filth, love it!

You'll be in your element mate, Hardcore Dom, plus it's not ricochet so it's total carnage! It restored my faith!

Blimey, Pearlie is on here now?!

Yes, hardcore domination was awesome, much fun.

Didn't even know there was a hardcore version, something I've wanted for a while.

Just found this on my pc while having a clear out 52k in 2008 ;)

camp2we9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom