*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
range is unreal on the attachment on hardcore

agree with you on that, some of the distances i get killed by shotgun attachments are unbelievable, i keep sitting there saying 'its a flipping shotgun, shotguns aren't lethal at that distance!', still it could be worse, it could be the freaking M203, man i hate grenade launchers. get killed more by noob-tubes than i do by bullets, like way more i think...usually at spawn, and then when respawning 'boom and im dead again' :(

Soldato
agree with you on that, some of the distances i get killed by shotgun attachments are unbelievable, i keep sitting there saying 'its a flipping shotgun, shotguns aren't lethal at that distance!', still it could be worse, it could be the freaking M203, man i hate grenade launchers. get killed more by noob-tubes than i do by bullets, like way more i think...usually at spawn, and then when respawning 'boom and im dead again' :(

I got killed by getting respawned into a sticky, then after got respawned in a group of my team mates when a pred was coming down then in front of a sentry gun. 3 instant deaths i couldnt do anything about

Associate
I got killed by getting respawned into a sticky, then after got respawned in a group of my team mates when a pred was coming down then in front of a sentry gun. 3 instant deaths i couldnt do anything about

UARRRRGH!

Has anybody else noticed that Predator missiles always ALWAYS go for them? Or is it just me? :(

Soldato
UARRRRGH!

Has anybody else noticed that Predator missiles always ALWAYS go for them? Or is it just me? :(

no since 99% of the time im cold blooded, its all down the the non-cold blooded idiot of a team-mate following me around, the amount of times that happens as well is unbelievable! getting killed because team-mates are lurking around me when im cold blooded. happens all the time on wastelands, sniper, concealed with cold blooded and some team-mate happens to camp right beside me, he gets nailed by predator missile and i die as well...:rolleyes:

spawn kills are so unbelievably annoying, the game has serious issues in that respect. once i spawned more or less into a stream of bullets from a sentry gun, which was friendly...:D

Soldato
Do like a bit of skidrow. Would have broken a hundred but the last minute or 2 was impossibly laggy and wouldnt change host.

img736.jpg

Anyway thats me done for another few weeks every game after that was dire.

PS, everyone get geometry wars 2, best 8 quid you will ever spend.

Caporegime
Do like a bit of skidrow. Would have broken a hundred but the last minute or 2 was impossibly laggy and wouldnt change host.

img736.jpg

Anyway thats me done for another few weeks every game after that was dire.

PS, everyone get geometry wars 2, best 8 quid you will ever spend.

They must be the worst players of all time. 3 kills for 35 deaths. Only boosters gets that many deaths :D

Soldato
Showering then getting on in a second, if people are online (GT Ksanti) I'll join, if nobody's on I'll head onto battlefield, really enjoying that again right now :)

Associate
I put map packs back on for a change and it was instant BS, 2 harrier strikes impervious to 4 perfectly delivered stinger missiles. A full clip with hitmarkers from an ACR to the head of a barrel hugger, another repeatedly shot in one armpit and out the other side on then stabs me without turning. Best money ever spent :p

Associate
this is the most annoying game ever, i quit it for a while and just getting back into it now.
The Spaz shotgun just won't work for me anymore, it used to be my favourite gun. it seems the only gun i can use is the SCAR with a silencer. Even with nobody lagging my shotgun loses against a knife or a no scoping sniper, after i shoot them 4/5 times i'm the one that dies.
had a game where a guy was getting constant chopper gunners and then his nuke had a 19minute timer.
Still, it's quite addictive even when you're dying.

Soldato
this is the most annoying game ever, i quit it for a while and just getting back into it now.
The Spaz shotgun just won't work for me anymore, it used to be my favourite gun. it seems the only gun i can use is the SCAR with a silencer. Even with nobody lagging my shotgun loses against a knife or a no scoping sniper, after i shoot them 4/5 times i'm the one that dies.
had a game where a guy was getting constant chopper gunners and then his nuke had a 19minute timer.
Still, it's quite addictive even when you're dying.

Spas is a host weapon, It is by far the best weapon in the game when you have host.

And everyone stop moaning about being CB, I hear it all the time in game mostly be people playing TEAM based games you should be playing FFA if all you care about is yourself. "i'm CB so if the enemy air support goes up i'm safe" shoot it down you moaning bunch!

And next up i'm gonna take pictures of every nuke I get and if I don't I'm gonna state either hackers were on the enemy team or it was BS!

Last edited:
Soldato
spawn kills are so unbelievably annoying, the game has serious issues in that respect. once i spawned more or less into a stream of bullets from a sentry gun, which was friendly...:D

I wrote earlier in this post about my worst ever spawn kill. I got killed by the first wave of a harrier strike,spawned and then second wave killed.Spawned again and the third wave killed me.I was not impressed!:mad:

Associate
I was thinking that the other day, if you've just joined a session the game really should give you a break on enemy kill streaks. Delayed spawn or something.

A note to all who play CoD. Get some FPS Freeks they are good. *God.

I thought that at first, but they ruin the ergonomics of the pad. I began to develop quite a bit of discomfort from extended playing in and around the thumb joints. That has gone now since I stopped using one on the right stick.

Back
Top Bottom