*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

I haven't played this for over a month now, guess its not the same playing alone.

FFA!

I love the buzz in FFA more than anything else. I never played a single game of FFA on Cod4 but love it on MW2. Unless you get some boosters of course. Nothing beats trying to have a bunch of them flush you out the claymore camp hole! :D

The thing is though you don't even have to get there with a grenade launcher you can pretty much clear the front and back of the large bunker on Afghan for example from a good distance away.

I notice on twitter it says OMA fix is extending QA time no clue what that is so I've sent my first ever tweet :o

Last edited:
I love getting claymore kills...always seem to find good spots. Even if someone misses them, i know to spin around and kill. \o/

I looked through my equipment kills last week. I have about 15k kills total. I have a few (about 15) grenade kills and that's it for mw2. I have never equipped anything but claymore since unlocking them. I don't have a single other equipment kill.

Which is totally different to how I played COD4 with the 3 frag spammage.

No FFA for you tonight son, get your hxc classes set up!

Akimbo UMP with rapid fire ***! ;)

I shall be on tonight, used to play a lot of Hardcore on 4, do the SMGs work better on hardcore?

Will the nails I hammer through my camping feet kill me instantly?

I shall be on tonight, used to play a lot of Hardcore on 4, do the SMGs work better on hardcore?

Will the nails I hammer through my camping feet kill me instantly?

SMG's are deathwands mate, f-f-*******' laser beams!

Camping is encouraged, the playlist has Dom, Demo, CTF, TDM, Sab, HQ and S&D...No HUD so you'll have boy's running for objectives while you sit and ruin them!

btw i think it's only HQ that has ricochet so take it easy with the AC130's ;)

I want some cod action :(

Working afters sucks!

Go Sick!

btw i think it's only HQ that has ricochet so take it easy with the AC130's ;)

I have had a grand total of two AC-130s since I started playing Cod. I don't think I've had a single chopper gunner. I never equip anything over than 5-7-9 as it's a game winner on FFA. I wish you could allocate different perks to a set up.

I've never even equipped for a AC or CG, the ones I have are from early days when I got them in a care package or stole them.

Go Sick!

I have had a grand total of two AC-130s since I started playing Cod. I don't think I've had a single chopper gunner. I never equip anything over than 5-7-9 as it's a game winner on FFA. I wish you could allocate different perks to a set up.

I've never even equipped for a AC or CG, the ones I have are from early days when I got them in a care package or stole them.

me too mate, UAV is a must on hardcore like, i've stuck with 3-4-5, UAV, CP, Sentry... called in my 10th Chopper gunner on monday (from a CP) , shot one guy in hxc Dom then shot Wyrdo and lost the CG for team killing but for some reason the game then looked me into spectate only for the rest of that match, does that happen after too many team kills as there had been a fair bit going on as it was skidrow and the "B" objective is fairly cramped!

Don't you rack up the teamkills with those? Wouldn't Harrier Strike, Pavelow be better. I got some great results with that on HC Domo. I was on course for a nuke, but the game ended 197/200 not bad since it was 56/149 losing when I and quite likely some others joined.

Don't you rack up the teamkills with those? Wouldn't Harrier Strike, Pavelow be better. I got some great results with that on HC Domo. I was on course for a nuke, but the game ended 197/200 not bad since it was 56/149 losing when I and quite likely some others joined.

No, I basically only place them as far away as possible to team mates. I don't even position based on where I think the enemy is just as long as its as far away from teammates as possible. Always racks up loads of kills.

Back
Top Bottom