Official Crysis Demo thread

Soldato
Hmm, jsut got to wondering, how long is the single player of this likely to be? As a rough estimate of course, as I know it will take longer playing stealthily (is that a word?)

I will be disappointed if it is less than 16 hours.

Permabanned
Have u tried it in dx9 mode in vista tho? u cant realy compare vista dx10 ver to xp dx9 version.

Yes I've tried Dx9 and Dx10, XP wins plus it looks the same as it does in Dx10. (When using the cvars on XP)

Dx9 gives better performance on Vista but still falls behind XP.
Jihad how far into the game are you?
4th level I think after about 4 hours gameplay.

Associate
Yes I've tried Dx9 and Dx10, XP wins plus it looks the same as it does in Dx10. (When using the cvars on XP)

Dx9 gives better performance on Vista but still falls behind XP.

4th level I think after about 4 hours gameplay.

Have you fought "the guys" yet? The rather difficult ones?

Associate
Could very well be, i'm 6-7 hours in and it only feels like it's starting now, great game, so glad i have it on pre-order here, but couldn't really resist the temptation of a headstart :)

Caporegime
Am i missing something? Thought this game doesnt get released until the 16th? If true, why do people insist on talking about it? Only one outcome for the thread!

Disclaimer - My bad if it has come out early!

Associate
Am i missing something? Thought this game doesnt get released until the 16th? If true, why do people insist on talking about it? Only one outcome for the thread!

Disclaimer - My bad if it has come out early!

its not out, its pre loaded. you can crack the pre load I read in the other thread.

and somehow on this forum talking about Warez is accepted :(

Back
Top Bottom