** Official Days Gone Thread **

Soldato
More importantly is why does he even want to find Sarah. He hates her so much he makes up a wife called beth ffs.

And why does he seem so bothered when he thinks booze is dead? He spent the whole first half of the game making excuses on why he can't go on holiday with him up north
I’ve passed the point in the game that makes me realise how dumb of a post this is :D

Soldato
Finished the main storyline last night. Just looking online and there are 2 others to unlock once the other story streams are closed out. However there is also a 4th secret one with some sort of shocking revelation where you get a random call from O'Brien. I've noticed I'm only (0% or so through the Nero story. I don't really want any spoilers so haven't delved too far into google. Unsure if I need to clear everything 100% or if in fact the call is random. Shirley something has to trigger it?

Soldato
Just keep playing I believe. That’s what I did. I don’t know what completion % I was at..but he randomly calls up after the main story is wrapped up

Soldato
Thanks peeps. Think I’ve only done 5 hordes. Game is brilliant, really enjoyed it. Can’t see me spending the time clearing the rest. I have PS5 version of Last of Us im dying to get into before I start the tv show. So I think my days with days gone are gone. Great game, great story. Loved it. Will resurrect the LOU thread and ask daft years old questions in there instead :D

Soldato
I did the same once the story was over my interest waned. I am not a big one for clearing maps up once I’ve finished the story. Enjoyed it massively though but after 40-50 hours it’s time to move on.

TLOU remake is stunning enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom