** Official Days Gone Thread **

Associate
Sorry was talking generally, games like dead rising, left for dead, all those fps horde types. I probably wouldn't mind the hordes if there was some more impactful weapons.

How far in are you or did you get? Near the end I was mowing down 100-200 hordes with ease. How is left for dead anything like this?

Soldato
How far in are you or did you get? Near the end I was mowing down 100-200 hordes with ease. How is left for dead anything like this?

I have napalm and the machine gun which one shots zombies. Not sure if there is anything else to get. I am talking simply about the stale zombie horde mechanic that is in many games, waves and waves of big groups or just loads of zombies, I'm not sure why this is confusing. State of Decay is perhaps a better comparison as it's third person.

Soldato
I have napalm and the machine gun which one shots zombies. Not sure if there is anything else to get. I am talking simply about the stale zombie horde mechanic that is in many games, waves and waves of big groups or just loads of zombies, I'm not sure why this is confusing. State of Decay is perhaps a better comparison as it's third person.
I think the biggest horde is 500 or so. Has any game had so many enemies on screen at once ?

Soldato
I think the biggest horde is 500 or so. Has any game had so many enemies on screen at once ?

According to this you are correct Days Gone: The 10 Most Challenging Hordes (& Their Location) (thegamer.com)

Maybe this is on the hardest settings and there are less on lower difficulty settings? I swear it was about 350 on my playthroughs on normal diffuculty.

And according to that article as well the Iron Butte Ranch one only has 70 which i find hard to believe. There are loads in the pits that are dug out.

Caporegime
I can't imagine what fighting the hordes must be like on the harder difficulties. I was getting clobbered by the big ones on easy! It was only after I'd polished them off that I saw things in the environment that could help you like narrow gaps, pulling down objects, etc. I did no planning.

Soldato
Every time this thread pops up, I’m like, should I replay this again NG+? Got time to kill til gt7.

Having the bike with a good engine and big ass fuel tank from the get go is tempting.

Permabanned
Hi I'm stuck. Still at the beginning chapter. Just left the army and went back to crystal lake. Did one horse to get some fertiliser. Now no mission are showing up just 20 horde locations but when I go to one nothings there

Back
Top Bottom