*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Associate
Whenever NigelWDS asks me for a "quick game" it sends me into a rage induced hate rant. Last time he asked me for one I had to play Medusa and it lasted over an hour. And I was extremely, extremely tired.

Much hate for Nige.

We'd played a few games the other night, all around 30-40 minutes. Figured I could squeeze one more in. An hour and a half later, my lift was waiting over my shoulder, furious that we hadn't left, and we finally.... Lost. Yey!

Soldato
Luna good hero.

75db27a37dc731e6a43e5a4243f74a21.png

Soldato
SO OP. THEY MUST HAVE FED YOU. lol

I just had a great game with Bristleback and I got my first Mythic drop.

Sadly it wasn't great

Deathripper

Last edited:
Soldato
w00t nice track record, I always view luna as a soft carry, in all my games she was terrible late game and she only worked when she was fed, perhaps I just have not met people who can play her well.

luna is one of the biggest hard carrys in the game similar to medusa and gyro.

Caporegime
OP
Aslong as you get BKB and manta off with decent farm you should pretty much cane anyone with late game Luna.

You'll still get wrecked by something with fast attack speed and a bash though in a large teamfight.

Soldato
She isn't Medusa/Void/Gyro big late game but she is good mid-late game if you get the farm.

The only problem with Luna is she is so damn weak in lane and easy to shut down.

Caporegime
OP
Luna isn't bad in lane, something like a viper will be aids to play against but is pretty much the same for anyone against viper.

High damage Q, high base attack damage especially with E and last hitting is pretty easy

Caporegime
OP
Depends on your team mates too and if you have decent ward coverage, she can miss out on farm for a minute or two while mid sits your jungle as the ult will catch you up later in the game.

Wonder when DP is going to get a nerf

Soldato
Well yeah, it all depends on both teams players obviously. But if someone like a QoP/Puck/NS ganks you through lane or with smoke then you can die so easily.

I don't think DP is that bad, she is horrible to deal with if you don't have a decent amount of armor, stuns or nukes though. Blademail can also be horrible for a DP.

Back
Top Bottom