*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Associate
I don't usually get Dazzle's at 6. Unless you are team fighting really early I find other skills more useful.

I find it's completely situational. If there's any hint of a fight (say, they start to push a trilane), then it's definitely worth it; even at level one, it can completely change even a small team fight. Bear in mind that as Dazzle, you should be pulling camps/warding etc, so everyone else should be 1-2 levels above you, and more ready for teamfights with ultis/first decent items.

Soldato
Generally you wan't to avoid skilling Chaos Knights Ult at 6 since its far too mana intensive and skip it till 10/11.

Then again who actually plays Chaos Knight :p

Associate
Generally you wan't to avoid skilling Chaos Knights Ult at 6 since its far too mana intensive and skip it till 10/11.

Then again who actually plays Chaos Knight :p

He is actually pretty beast since the last patch.

Also did anyone watch the ESL tournament over the weekend? Was surprised to see both N'aavi & Alliance kicked out.

Soldato
ESL Stream was pretty decent, schedule was well kept right up until the last match that had some technical issues.

Was good when we got to hear the in game comms from the other teams, especially Navi/Fnatic :)

Soldato
pubs are so frustrating.

I go about 20-2 with bounty hunter by about 30 minutes, 2 of the other team rage quit so its 5v3 we take 2 racks at about 35 minutes, and proceed to lose. I'm not that great late game as BH but my god the feeding is awful, I get that some people are new but all the people who fed were people who have played a lot by looking at their steam profiles. And me having to buy the courier 5 minutes in. I mean do you really think that going in 1v3 you will actually win? Gah!

/rant over.

so yeah does anyone want to get a team together so I can play in a 5 man team because my friends are pretty unreliable about when they want to play. I'd like to get outplayed when I lose, not let down by imbeciles.

I'm by no means an expert but I've played well enough to understand the game pretty well. I'm a decent support/ solo offlaner.

Soldato
pubs are so frustrating.

I go about 20-2 with bounty hunter by about 30 minutes, 2 of the other team rage quit so its 5v3 we take 2 racks at about 35 minutes, and proceed to lose. I'm not that great late game as BH but my god the feeding is awful, I get that some people are new but all the people who fed were people who have played a lot by looking at their steam profiles. And me having to buy the courier 5 minutes in. I mean do you really think that going in 1v3 you will actually win? Gah!

/rant over.

so yeah does anyone want to get a team together so I can play in a 5 man team because my friends are pretty unreliable about when they want to play. I'd like to get outplayed when I lose, not let down by imbeciles.

I'm by no means an expert but I've played well enough to understand the game pretty well. I'm a decent support/ solo offlaner.

Wow, got a game number for that? Sounds pretty impressive!

Soldato
Wow, got a game number for that? Sounds pretty impressive!

Watching it back I exaggerated a bit because of rage but I was about 21-4 by about 40 minutes, 6 slotted with 2 racks down and still lost.

Fair play to their weaver and bloodseeker though, second BS puts his ulti on me I can't move and can't kill but it doesnt help that when that happens the rest of my team can't back me up because they're so far behind. I did get an orchid to try to counter bloodseeker but didn't get a silence off unforunately :( made a few dumb decisions and think I bought bad items. Thinking about it I had to go as our main carry so really I should have got some survivability, but yeah BH carry vs weaver carry always going to lose.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hate playing with pub players. You should try to form a team or just find regular people to play with. Its way way better.

Even just playing in a 3 stack is better.

Soldato
Yeah don't have anyone right now, only have a couple of mates that play dota and even with 3 people as a party you can still get let down by bads. It's why I asked here see if anyone wants to let me play with them.

Thinking back if I bought a lincs sphere bloodseekers ulti wouldn't get me and I could just crap on em.

Associate

I think we do this sweep quite regularly in this thread, where everyone adds everyone. It's tough getting a regular five together, unless you're very close friends and always on at the same time... But I'd be more than happy to jump into games with you, or throw out invites when we have a spot. I'm about 200 hours in.
This is me.

Caporegime
OP
I think we do this sweep quite regularly in this thread, where everyone adds everyone. It's tough getting a regular five together, unless you're very close friends and always on at the same time... But I'd be more than happy to jump into games with you, or throw out invites when we have a spot. I'm about 200 hours in.
This is me.

TeamSpeak
Address:
178.32.223.97:10007

Pretty much people on there all the time post 6PM and all day weekends, albeit the quality of the games can be low :p. Usually have 3-5 going each night though.

Soldato
10 days away looking forward to some good games on return but sadly it seems back to the sunshine club again :(

Before I went away had around 12 games that were either a close win/loss and were really fun. Got back had 2 pathetically easy wins and 2 retard team losses. /sigh.

Back
Top Bottom