*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Had a load if first plays on characters today on single draft. Tinker, don't like. Earthshaker, all right. Ogre Magi, very good. Bristleback too, had a poor game though the team didn't help in every team fight turning and running away so I got ganked :p wasn't the biggest fan of BB but can see some potential.

Wds

Wds

Associate
Had a load if first plays on characters today on single draft. Tinker, don't like. Earthshaker, all right. Ogre Magi, very good. Bristleback too, had a poor game though the team didn't help in every team fight turning and running away so I got ganked :p wasn't the biggest fan of BB but can see some potential.

Tinkers so much fun if you can get good start with him, everyone likes lasers pew pew :D

Soldato
Its fun though, I like being active and pushing the **** out of lanes. When you get dagon + blink its easy kills too.

Associate
lich must be the most boring hero

I like him. He's got a decent attack animation for denying, and the frost blast/sacrifice combo is really overpowered in lane. Then mid to late game his ult can be a team fight winner.

Beyond that he's super item independent so you can properly support without feeling like you're gimping yourself as you do with other heroes. After tranquils you pretty much don't need anything else, so you can be super flexible in how you respond to the enemy line up items wise.

Associate
There's nothing specific about S&Y. It's like a general agil + strenth item.
Sure it may be recommended, but i'm sure if you google the results of pro games you'd see a lot less frequently being bought in pro games.

Back
Top Bottom