*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Especially since channelling doesn't break lothars, wind up that SF ulti :)) well.... unless you pre-emptively dust every time you leave a tower!

Situational pick ups are called that for a reason, why did so many mid DKs get lothars over dagger?

gotta love pub noobs trying to play like pros... you cannot compare the two and what works in pro game might not work in pubs. I would say most of the time shadow blade works better in a pub.

I still see it in pro play quite a lot but not as much as before. Shadowblade was OP until they nerfed the CD. As it stands now the longer cooldown makes you think whether the game warrants the 3k outlay. So, in terms of balance I think this was what was needed.

What does annoy me though is when I see Gyrocopters who ignore BKB and go straight for Shadowblade. Even when the other team has a BH or Slardar. Unfortunately, these cretins are normally on my team :(

Me and my friend got into a pub with 3 other people on our team we both played support and wrecked the other team the other 3 invited us to play with them and we played 2 other games in CM and absolutely wrecked. I went offlane clock solo in one of them, first time against a good side (some of their players over 1000 hours I'm only on 150 or so). Was so good playing with a team of people that weren't idiots. 5-man queueing ftw.

Had an amazing game as Tiny. Was 0/5 at start but ended 14/7 and tied up their whoe team at times :p

Must have done well as I got 2 leadership, 1 teaching and 1 friendly commend. That and their whole team at end were complimenting/politely cursing me :D

Is everyone playing wraith night or something?

Having a mate getting games about 5-6min queues.

Same here, ended up just playing a bot match instead.

Legion Commander best commander.

Love this hero.

Oh god, this. Just tried it out in the above bot match, and it was amazing. A piece of cake to jungle with up to Lv6, then just roam the map ganking supports with duel.

Indeed, the game is pretty poorly supported server wise IMO.

Has anyone done the wrath event? What does it entail?

You fight waves of creeps and sometimes a few heroes. It gets a little bit more difficult with each passing wave and the end goal is to defend the Wraith King until the last wave is defeated. After which you need to defeat the Wraith King.... like... 3 times?

You get a really limited selection of heroes to choose from as well and some of the heroes have had their abilities altered to reflect the custom mode! It's a nice change from regular Dota if you ask me, but they could really, really, really, really do with releasing some sort of SDK where people can start making their own custom maps.

Would love to see Pudge Wars or Uther/Omni Party make a return!

Back
Top Bottom