*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

The problem with the guides is the most popular ones were written in 2012 and about a bazillion patches ago :)

Some people have updated their guides for patch 6.79 and their item choices become a little more relevant but like Murray said there are so many combination of heroes you can face, almost every item choice is "situational"

Also coming here for a moan had a horrible game with both supports doing nothing :( :/ :|

Merry Christmas ;)

crystal_maiden_wishes_you_a_merry_christmas_by_trungth-d6z65uk.jpg

30+ wins is still trench tbf.

Yeah, picture is posted from reddit but its something different than people complaining about games they just played, thought I would spice up the thread a bit.

Reached 30+ wins eh? Time to put you against a stack of 5, with a retard warlock in your team that refuses to let anyone lane the way they want.

Sounds like matchmaking.

I've been on a positive streak recently, my W/R is looking far too good, so I'm fearing this inevitable dive.

Merry Christmas ;)

crystal_maiden_wishes_you_a_merry_christmas_by_trungth-d6z65uk.jpg

I'd have her in (my) stockings!

On a three game streak now. Had KOTL win, Morphling (really enjoy Morphling and very good if used well) then Ogre Magi another hero I really enjoy.

All were close wins but enjoyed OM the most, the amount of people who underestimate you is great then a well timed multi cast equalled a one shot of almost all the opposition team. I threw an early game hissy saying we would lose as there was no teamwork, after that they listened and we ended up with a good win!

30+ wins is still trench tbf.

Yeah, picture is posted from reddit but its something different than people complaining about games they just played, thought I would spice up the thread a bit.

I'll never be out of the trench, pretty much will remain 50/50. Just wish these insta loss games weren't thrown in.

I out split pushed a Furion last night with Viper lol, dude was rubbish.

Boots of travel are not bought enough.

I have come to the conclusion that the team which has anti mage will always lose.

I always see him get his battlefury and I never see him win, whether on my team or the opposition team. Even if he gets a crap load of items he just seems so weak.

What is he used for?

Oh, it is always Russians playing him ineffectively.

Your team needs to create space for antimage to farm up his items. No map control totally destroys him. He is best with Manta and Rat dota style play, push the lanes out with illusions delay the game and keep farming. He is wasted trying to play a ganking game.

Also if you see an antimage player getting vanguard as the first item just gg.

Your team needs to create space for antimage to farm up his items. No map control totally destroys him. He is best with Manta and Rat dota style play, push the lanes out with illusions delay the game and keep farming. He is wasted trying to play a ganking game.

Also if you see an antimage player getting vanguard as the first item just gg.

The thing about Antimage is that a good player will always be able to find farm somewhere so no matter how bad it is going for your team you should almost never fall far behind.

Had 3 pretty horrendous matches tonight, the last one, despite me warning the play 3 seperate time that he was going to be ganked, he proceded to farm despite vision from Rosh wards. I have nearly 1000 games, yet I'm still matched with people like this.

I've won 8 of the last 10 so on a decent run!

Best thing bar 2 games (a stupidly easy win and loss) the rest were all close contests. Don't get me wrong I like winning but I'm happy as long as its a well contested game. Makes it a lot more fun.

Had 3 pretty horrendous matches tonight, the last one, despite me warning the play 3 seperate time that he was going to be ganked, he proceded to farm despite vision from Rosh wards. I have nearly 1000 games, yet I'm still matched with people like this.

He may also have 1000 games dude, number of games != ability.

Back
Top Bottom