*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

You would think though, after me warding, he would notice the enemy coming across the river to gank him 3 times. but nooooooooooooooo, totaly oblivious! :cool:

oh well, this is Dota :D

Do what i do man, assume EVERYONE is awful until they show you otherwise. Its just a shame you rarely get shown otherwise ;>

I did it!!! I won a game last night :D

2nd online game I ever played, decided to go Witch Doctor and attempted to follow all the advice I had read and watched about playing support (paired up with a carry and helped him feed, bought a courier and flying courier)... At the end the others on my team commented "great support" etc. which was nice (and sort of unexpected). I think I ended up on something like 3-4-22

While I visited my parents this Christmas, I played a little Dota on my brother's PC. He's level 4.

My God, I've only been playing a month, but stepping back into that level really shows how far you come in a short time! Every kid got completely wrecked (to be expected), and you see all the little problems and mistakes you used to make.

Had a good game with neoni last night. Normally play support but needed dps. Went as axe, and we just dominated in lane! 23-3 or something similar. Such a pest of a character at the start, then once you snowball out of control and you have your blademail and blink, you can just solo kill pretty much any characters!

Back
Top Bottom