*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
OP
I just went crazy and bought a key..

got..

A Mythical "Unusual Trusty Mountain Yak" with effect : Resonant Energy.

What you reckon thats worth :)

From a quick google I see offers of 20-23 keys. So about $45 I think (haven't really looked at price of keys these days but I think they are floating 2.1 dollars)

Nice luck getting that first key, unusual Yak was my first too.

Soldato
From a quick google I see offers of 20-23 keys. So about $45 I think (haven't really looked at price of keys these days but I think they are floating 2.1 dollars)

Nice luck getting that first key, unusual Yak was my first too.

Its the second key Ive bought , I bought another just now but only got Strange Uncommon Crest Shoulders for Invoker.

Id sell it if I knew how lol .

Caporegime
OP
Basically you have two options

Sell it for keys or cash.

Keys you usually get a better deal due to the fact you'd have to actually sell them to make real money. Cash you can still get a pretty good deal and most of the money.

Problems with real money, you'll want to use a middle man who you would trade the item to and would hold it until you receive payment, there are many trusted middlemen that can be found on sourceop/dota2traders. The only other issue is they can chargeback using paypal, you want to ask for them to put in the message of the gift payment 'This is the payment for a good that has been collected and no charge back can be requested' or something to that effect, paypal can still chargeback but I've never had a problem with it.

As for stranges they can sell for a key or two as well, go into the trade chat in the client, check out reddit.com/r/dota2trade and dota2traders.com for price guides and if you are looking to sell.

If you don't need the money keep it, it is quite a nice courier and always nice to have unboxed your own. :p

Permabanned
I just went crazy and bought a key..

got..

A Mythical "Unusual Trusty Mountain Yak" with effect : Resonant Energy.

What you reckon thats worth :)

Fail.

I just received an email on 2 of my accounts saying I now have extra invites (I assume 4-6 in total)

If anyone wants any just let me know.

Soldato
How come i got a Dota 2 gift in my inventory? I have been in the beta since the start, and not really played it. It says in the email i got 2 invites to give away, but when i gave 1 away it vanished from my inventory, so i guess it was 1 gift and not 2. Was the gift a screw up on Valves end? seems a bit random to me.

Back
Top Bottom