Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Soldato
Is there any way to switch squads when you've gone to play a specific mode through the objectives?

When I click L3 all I get is the stupid objective reminder rather than the squad options!?!?! (yeah, L2 to go to squad options needed fixing! :confused: )

Soldato
OP
Ohhh you mean the apostrophes, it was the formatting. It meant don’t forget about the sideline play if or when the opponents goes constant pressure. I have had some good results from it, gone from having a difficult time in Div 5 to being on the verge of promotion to Div 4

Are you still playing on old gen or have you moved to the current gen?

Don
Ohhh you mean the apostrophes, it was the formatting. It meant don’t forget about the sideline play if or when the opponents goes constant pressure. I have had some good results from it, gone from having a difficult time in Div 5 to being on the verge of promotion to Div 4

Are you still playing on old gen or have you moved to the current gen?

Only touched the current gen this one, was tempted by old gen after this weekend :D

Soldato
finally got a ps5 this weekend which came with FC24, been playing a bit. One thing that's really struck me is how much slow down/jerkiness there is. Like if the ball goes out for a goal kick, the next 5-10 seconds of gameplay is noticeably less smooth until it does finally smooth out. Disappointing really, i'd expect a fully smooth experience on ps5!

Soldato
OP
finally got a ps5 this weekend which came with FC24, been playing a bit. One thing that's really struck me is how much slow down/jerkiness there is. Like if the ball goes out for a goal kick, the next 5-10 seconds of gameplay is noticeably less smooth until it does finally smooth out. Disappointing really, i'd expect a fully smooth experience on ps5!
If I remember correctly that has something to do with the hypermotion overlay, you can turn it off in the settings.

Soldato
Well I simply can't score :confused: - every single game I'm hitting the post 4-5 times whereas my opponents are just either walking through my tackles or worse still there are goal mouth scrambles with 6 of my defenders in the box compared to 2 or 3 of their attackers and the ball just lands at their feet on the goal line for an easy tap-in.

Added to which the passing mechanic is downright awful - I'd estimate that 80% of the times where I lose the ball is when a simple pass just doesn't go anywhere near it's intended target!

Man of Honour
Can't decide if I want to buy the Elite RTTK pack, the prospect of dozens of low rated dupes put me off but now we have the 80+ upgrade I'm more open to it. Can't help feeling that I'll be left disappointed though and perhaps better off saving FP for something more impactful. Will be annoying if I spend 3000fp and don't get anyone to improve the team.

Caporegime
Absolutely insane that people would spend £25 on a single non-tradable pack. EA have tapped deep into people's psyche.

For the record, this is more for those who add FP to their account to buy these, rather than using the 4600 they got with the game etc.

Last edited:

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Much as I enjoy using Rafael Leao up front I wish he would stop doing Griddys every time he scores as the pushback from opponents is extreme

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Coins are king at this early stage of the game. I wouldn’t be buying any untradable packs - each to their own.
Untradeable packs are OK if you get decent players in them! That is a big if. I have randomly got untradeable Tomori, LB Hernandez, VVD and I think they will be in my team for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom