Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
Is it possible to play a son gold LW card as striker and still get full chem? Or can you not do that on this version?

Always like to use finesse shot but lw position always too far from goal.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Got to div 3 and oh man it’s rough. God squads galore and sick of seeing Leao.
I’m a win away from Div 5. Had a horrendous run on Sunday like 10 straight defeats I wasn’t a happy camper to say the least!

It must be about that time of year where I ask what formation are people playing? I seem to get the best results from 4231 but I hate myself for playing it :(

Associate
I’m a win away from Div 5. Had a horrendous run on Sunday like 10 straight defeats I wasn’t a happy camper to say the least!

It must be about that time of year where I ask what formation are people playing? I seem to get the best results from 4231 but I hate myself for playing it :(
Which between 4-3-3(4) , 4-3-2-1 and 4231. Those are my main 3 record is currently 55-1-2 :)

Last edited:
Don
The press from the opposition is crazy at times, and relentless, they never fatigue. It's really congested in the middle no wonder you have to just play through to the wings and cut back for every goal!

Associate
And as usual when I want a break from UT to play some Clubs drop ins the matchmaking is broken. This was also the case for Fifa 23's launch and just shows low little EA care about game modes outside of UT!

Soldato
The press from the opposition is crazy at times, and relentless, they never fatigue. It's really congested in the middle no wonder you have to just play through to the wings and cut back for every goal!
Yeah, I don't get it. My players don't seem to press like that.

Soldato

I don't know how true it is but I did see something on Twitter that suggested a bug made some specific formation and depth setting essentially made the stamina unlimited??

To be honest for me it's the small things that annoy me - like when you first kick off a game it's so slow at being "ready" that I end up having to click the X button at least 3 times to get the game underway - I know it's the least of the issues that this game has but I genuinely think it's the thing that annoys me the most!

Back
Top Bottom