Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Soldato
packed Haaland so changed my team a bit to fit him in. i am using 433(5) which seems ok. Rashford left, rodrygo on right providing a bit of wing play.
Nearly done Pirlo just got the big one to do which i have 30 days to get some luck. He will likely replace either Bruno at CM or Tchoumeni at CDM. Likely Bruno after his somewhat **** performances for united doing my nut in. Martinez at the back is now over 200 games :)

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Seems like scripting has been possibly confirmed. People are getting difficulty changed pop ups during champs games. Would explain the sudden ineffectiveness of your defence around the 45th and 90th minute!

Soldato
OP
It’s a visual bug, even if it wasn’t, the adjusted AI difficulty would affect both teams. Nick loves a click bait twitter post to get that engagement up.

Edit Bellingham POTM coming this week. That could be expensive

Last edited:
Soldato
Felt the same, only way I can keep conceded goals down was to revert to a back 5 of Karchaoui, bremer, silva, blanc and kyle walker with the defensive line set at around 20%.

I've been temped to try a 3 or 5 back as I'm sick of people only ever going for cut backs.

Has anybody else noticed how buggy the menus are in this year's fifa? Words vanished, becoming unresponsive when searching the transfer market etc..

Soldato
OP
I've been temped to try a 3 or 5 back as I'm sick of people only ever going for cut backs.

Has anybody else noticed how buggy the menus are in this year's fifa? Words vanished, becoming unresponsive when searching the transfer market etc..
3 and 5 at the back work to a certain degree, I found once I got to the higher level of division 4 and above I kept getting caught out with it, so I moved 4321,433 variants and 4231

Soldato
3 and 5 at the back work to a certain degree, I found once I got to the higher level of division 4 and above I kept getting caught out with it, so I moved 4321,433 variants and 4231

I'm struggling to settle on a formation. I always find myself going back to my old favourite of 41212(2).

This season I made it to division 4(i didn't try and push any higher and I only played for my required wins) but next season I think I'm going to just sit in division 6 and stay there as the rewards in the higher divisions are just not worth the stress.

Soldato
OP
I'm struggling to settle on a formation. I always find myself going back to my old favourite of 41212(2).

This season I made it to division 4(i didn't try and push any higher and I only played for my required wins) but next season I think I'm going to just sit in division 6 and stay there as the rewards in the higher divisions are just not worth the stress.
Division 4 isn’t too bad, sure you get people doing the kick off thing and set the defence line to 1 then just counter. Overall though my experience from it this year and last its probably the sweet spot. Div 3 is where for me at least its way too try hard for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom