Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

packed duplicate haaland prior to the totw, he's untradeable so into the mudryk SBC he went. I have a feeling spurs will start to drop points soon so hopefully to Chelsea who are not to bad.
Murdyk fits the fifa style better with decent agility.
I am using 442 at the moment, in div 5 Defence is my worst part of my game, sometimes conceed the ******** of goals often caused by me doing stupid stuff.

Has anybody else noticed how buggy the menus are in this year's fifa? Words vanished, becoming unresponsive when searching the transfer market etc..

Unresponsiveness of the menus are more annoying to me this year than the actual gameplay (which is saying something!)

My personal no. 1 peeve is the delay in kicking off - it must take me 3 or 4 clicks to get the kick off taken!

Unresponsiveness of the menus are more annoying to me this year than the actual gameplay (which is saying something!)

My personal no. 1 peeve is the delay in kicking off - it must take me 3 or 4 clicks to get the kick off taken!

Haha the kick off delay actually drives me mad!

Who's everyone got up top? I have haaland and alvarez. Haaland is pretty hard to use unless he's in acres of space due to his abysmal control and passing. I've made alvarez into the centurion evo and he's really looking great. 5 star week foot (previous evo) and should be one of the best strikers on the game when it's done.rapid, agile and ball sticks to feet.
I have rashford on the bench he's **** for me, misses so much its unreal. Shame him and haaland are untradeable.
Sometimes I put mudryk up top he does well, not sure who to try next. I did come across zola yesterday he just finessed with everytime he got the ball on either foot from where ever and seemed to score =(

Here's my current team

I have an annoying thing with EAFC at the moment. I tried it on both PS4 and PS5 versions, and there is a delay after pressing buttons/moving. I know there's been historical performance issues with FIFA, but I've never really experienced it; I wonder if it's my PS5, though. Is there any truth in a controller being plugged in with 0 lag input?

@JustBen, I'm glad it's not just me. Everyone raves about Rashford, but he misses the most simple chances for me. It honestly blows my mind some of the chances he misses. I bought him for 190k a few weeks back so might just sell him. I keep hoping he'll come good though which is why I haven't yet, I'm used to that with him in real life as well as a Man Utd fan

Last edited:
I have an annoying thing with EAFC at the moment. I tried it on both PS4 and PS5 versions, and there is a delay after pressing buttons/moving. I know there's been historical performance issues with FIFA, but I've never really experienced it; I wonder if it's my PS5, though. Is there any truth in a controller being plugged in with 0 lag input?
Had it for ages, comes and goes. I learnt when you have the delay don’t pressure, just drop off and let the ai help. Not ideal but it helps a little bit.

Had it really bad Friday night, Saturday and Sunday was fine.

My pack luck has been atrocious, mainly just fodder. I've done OK out of the Hero and Icon packs though, got Makelele, Al Owairan and now Petit. I already have untradeable Centurions Geyoro so midfield is a bit oversubscribed...

My current team, all untradeable except RvP and Koeman (can highly recommend for the price, decent defensively and a free kick cheat code). 4321 ingame, or 4231.

Like last year, due to not having many coins, my team is dictated by what I get from the untradeable packs...

Kaix3Cd.jpg

Shock horror, I just got trolled with the Katoto from the seasons 83+ pack

I have that CB pairing too, Robbo. I was in 2 minds when I packed Koeman, as I had tradeable VVD but thought I'd never get shot of him, but Koeman is actually really good so saved me some coins.

I bought 88 Tevez which I'm really enjoying. I had Al Owarian with him but far too clunky for me, despite the pace.

Yes, I replaced VVD too. VVD is definitely better defensively, but Koeman is fine and offers a lot with set pieces and passing. Blanc is outstanding.

Icons are also really useful for chemistry this year. Al Owairan isn't bad but there's no way I'd pay 420k for him. He's less effective than last year. Maybe there are ways to abuse his pace that I'm not aware of.

I try to get into a position where I can just swap out the striker if I want a change - so I got RvP to try out - he's decent but his price has dropped a bit and he goes missing sometimes. :(

Maybe Tevez is worth a go.

Back
Top Bottom