Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Man of Honour
It's the most expensive game I've ever bought by some distance (£76.99). I don't think I've ever paid more than £50 for any game and the vast majority were under £40. Allowing for inflation I suppose there were a few 16bit games in the mid90s that were up there.

Last edited:
Soldato
How is everybody's pack luck this year? I don't think mine has ever been this good.

Totw Salah, Hansen, Van Dijk, Varane, Trailblazers Cancelo, Leao, Bonmati, Tonali, Messi and a few other decent players... Whats more is, I've only spent £30 on packs and that was on day one.

Soldato
Do you guys have a few formations ready to go with the same players?

Sometimes I run over the top of teams and other times I don't seem to have an angle to ever make a pass and was thinking I should maybe have something I can switch to.

Normally stick to 4-4-2 but what else is decent?

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Some unreal pack luck. Opened a pack it came up England, rb, Barcelona, Bronze. Then I thought maybe double walkout, then who appears? Haaland. Then decided to do the icon sbc, got Kyle walker tradeable in the 1st pack and got Zola as the icon. 550k player he is excellent also

Soldato
I have a midfield 3 of llorente, tchouameni and Bruno fernandes.
I packed Bellingham untradeable from the 84x2 sbc, would he be better in the holding midfield role instead of tchouameni or the box to box llorente?
I play 4321 normally

Soldato
Box to box for Bellingham.
Thanks =)
Packed a dupe barella untradeable from rewards so put him into the 84x2 and got rashford and trent so now have this:
The random Spanish defender helps with chem but is surprisingly good and scored a few goals from corners.
Alvarez with 5* wf is really useful, his r1 dribbling is decent too.
Reguillon is alright now he's been upgraded.
Martinez is immense as expected and Bruno is good for corners and through ball. Don't have much coins and not sure where my next upgrade would be really.

Associate
Some unreal pack luck. Opened a pack it came up England, rb, Barcelona, Bronze. Then I thought maybe double walkout, then who appears? Haaland. Then decided to do the icon sbc, got Kyle walker tradeable in the 1st pack and got Zola as the icon. 550k player he is excellent also
WOW my pack luck is rubbish not got anyone decent since the game has been out! I only open packs from rewards I don't spend on fifa points.

Reactions: kdd
Soldato
Think I might be done with the game already. I play for FUT and I'm just not enjoying it this year.

I concur - I play it, hate it, leave it for a few days, come back thinking it will be different....and it is simply not fun!

I'd estimate that around 80% of my tackles go straight back to the opposition - even in semi-pro squad battles!

Soldato
Is anyone else's "Evolutions Mastery" stuck?

I'm on 42/50 at the moment and just played a squad battles game with my Centurions Evolution and it's not increased? He's definitely in there because his assists have worked towards his actual evolution!?!?

Added to which, I've still never received my original Founders Evolution back after it went wrong!

Soldato
Is anyone else's "Evolutions Mastery" stuck?

I'm on 42/50 at the moment and just played a squad battles game with my Centurions Evolution and it's not increased? He's definitely in there because his assists have worked towards his actual evolution!?!?

Added to which, I've still never received my original Founders Evolution back after it went wrong!

Apparently there’s a bug where centurions evo players aren’t counting towards the objective, you’re not alone

Back
Top Bottom