Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

kdd

kdd

Soldato
More bonkers pack luck, sold a load of golds and collected 140k coins, bought a 100k pack and got 92 radioactive Messi. Was thinking how to fit him in the team then realised he is always max chem

Soldato
Wouldn't mind trying putellas. Out of curiosity have you managed to get the fodder for Mbappe through just pack luck or having to put points in? I did the Zidane SBC which i think is about half of the Mbappe one and it wiped out my club somewhat.
It’s actually a quarter of Zidane. I did Eusebio and it took everything I had recycling into sbcs and a couple 100k Mbappe would take money for sure.

Man of Honour
I'm convinced it's to get us invested in the big SBCs, Zidane/Mbappe/Eusebio etc so that we continue playing/grinding the menus to get them finished!
I think there are just more packs to open, the dupe percentage doesn't seem any higher but you get more dupes because of opening more packs.

Soldato
Did 2 icon picks, first was choice of Zola or Rooney (89 version) so i took Rooney and the second was between Prinz or CCannavaro, i went with Cannavaro as the review or the striker were pretty poor.
Both has slotted into my team :)

Reactions: kdd

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Did 2 icon picks, first was choice of Zola or Rooney (89 version) so i took Rooney and the second was between Prinz or CCannavaro, i went with Cannavaro as the review or the striker were pretty poor.
Both has slotted into my team :)
I got cannovaro he is a great defender. Got zico in my other one he is very good

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Don't know if everyone has been doing the daily login sbc but... last reward tonight - 84x20 pack and 87x3 overall reward pack. Wish me luck!!!

Soldato
Don't know if everyone has been doing the daily login sbc but... last reward tonight - 84x20 pack and 87x3 overall reward pack. Wish me luck!!!

Yep, pretty sure I'll get the usual rubbish though! :D

I see the Draft disconnection feature is back in full flow - 1 x offline draft and 1 disconnection! :confused:

Reactions: kdd
Don
I'm still playing on the PS4 version of EAFC24, I always try going to the next-gen version but I absolutely hate it, you are just swamped in the middle constantly, there's no space to do anything, and it feels so damn clunky, I'm not sure how you all do it. I'm screwed when they stop making the PS4 version :p

Associate
Hi Guys.

Any advice for a newbie regarding Ultimate Team. Never really bothered with FIFA before but with having to play with a nephew got into ultimate team.

What's the best way to get around ultimate team. So I've gathered the games I've played are with:

Squad Battles - against the AI
Rivals - champions

Any online games I seen to come up against players with aload of class players and different cards. Finding it really difficult not to get smashed. Squad Battles against ai seems a lot easier but too easy.

I've got 32k coins. 4k XP.

I know you can go into the transfer market to spend coins.

What's the best way to get packs ie what's the best things to be playing?

I opened a few packs at the start of the game and got a couple of good players marquez with a fancy card and odeguard etc but found these players seemed to expire and then couldn't be used after a while.

Any tips etc for ultimate team guys.

Associate
I'm still playing on the PS4 version of EAFC24, I always try going to the next-gen version but I absolutely hate it, you are just swamped in the middle constantly, there's no space to do anything, and it feels so damn clunky, I'm not sure how you all do it. I'm screwed when they stop making the PS4 version :p
Same here, I hate next-gen version. Feels clunky like playing on ice.

Associate
Hi Guys.

Any advice for a newbie regarding Ultimate Team. Never really bothered with FIFA before but with having to play with a nephew got into ultimate team.

What's the best way to get around ultimate team. So I've gathered the games I've played are with:

Squad Battles - against the AI
Rivals - champions

Any online games I seen to come up against players with aload of class players and different cards. Finding it really difficult not to get smashed. Squad Battles against ai seems a lot easier but too easy.

I've got 32k coins. 4k XP.

I know you can go into the transfer market to spend coins.

What's the best way to get packs ie what's the best things to be playing?

I opened a few packs at the start of the game and got a couple of good players marquez with a fancy card and odeguard etc but found these players seemed to expire and then couldn't be used after a while.

Any tips etc for ultimate team guys.
Just play the game to make sure you get half decent rewards every week through squad battles, rivals and fut champs. Also try to do all the SBC's where you earn packs like marquee matchups, daily login sbcs and player pick sbcs. Also look into objective menu, you can earn packs by completing different objective while playing the game in SB and rivals etc.

Man of Honour
The main thing to do is just look in Objectives and make sure you are ticking those off. Picking a team with the right number of players from a given nation/league, scoring finesse goals and volleys, assisting with throughballs or whatever.
When you first start playing, there is a huge backlog of objectives to work through that will keep supplying you with packs / foundation players etc. It's kind of a honeymoon period where you get showered with rewards organically just for playing but you can optimise it by researching the objectives so you know what players to put in your team, what type of goals to focus on scoring etc.

Moments mode is a quick way to earn tradeable packs, although be warned there are a few moments challenges that are very awkward / contrived, just skip over those ones and come back later.

When you say Squad Battles is too easy what difficulty level are you playing on? I'd be very surprised if you find Ultimate AI easy if you are getting smashed online. Even Legendary can be a challenge against the high rated squads if you are not a good player.

Back
Top Bottom