*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
Is there world PvP in this? Can I go around PKing people?

I miss camlann.

Nope, it's RvR not PvP (3 realm rvr like daoc mind). It's very good rvr though and there's lots of opportunity to skirt the zergs and drop stragglers before you're found. Lots of potential for small roaming groups, or solo stealth kills - as any class, I love that stealthing isn't class restricted, there's racial and armour modifiers that make it better, but it's there for everyone from the start.

Soldato
How is everyones fps? I noticed some dips to the 30's 40's this weekend when in Spindleclutch. Whether that was the extra load on the CPU rather GPU for all the NPC collisions?

Associate
What are peoples thoughts on the Dragon Knight? Interested on how people would build them.

I was a bit concerned about the lack of need for tanks but absolutely the sword and board dk is still needed and decent dps with a 2h.

What does look fun is a pure pbaoe dk using destro staff and light armour. I did try in beta but i think realistically it needs some higher level skills (inhale/inferno) to be really strong.

Man of Honour
hmm might have to look you guys up if your recruiting :)

They always are, for one game or another, the guild has been around for donkeys years. Got thousands of guildmembers worldwide. They're called The Older Gamers or TOG for short. They only really have one guild rule, which is that you must be 25 or over. There is even a 65 year old, and even a 78 year old PvP mad guildie lol. But most are in the 25 - 45 bracket.

Soldato
Is anyone getting this for the Xbox one? Or has anyone played a demo or anything of it yet for the console?

I am thinking of getting it later in the year, maybe around August, September. By then most of the bugs should be fixed and it should become more clear if this game is going to stay a monthly sub or go F2P.

And I was really hoping to get it for the xbox one. IT's nice to get away from the PC every once and a while as I work all day on the PC as well.

Back
Top Bottom