*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Have you not learned anything about quoting what Matt Firor says as truth?

I could do what Newbie does and post information incorrectly. But as he forgot to mention the biggest part, i thought it was best to highlight his oblivious obfuscation.

He just needs to grow up and move on. Winding people up is just childish and pathetic.

Last edited:
Associate
Thats the quote I was trying to find, the guys a bigger shill than Latex and Scritchy

I'm a shill now? :lol:

I'm positive about this game so that makes me a shill. Hmmm, nice line of thought. I've criticised this game where I believe (IMO!!!) it's needed, and praised it the same.

You really are clutching at straws with personal attacks now. It really is high time the mods did something about your trolling.

Soldato
OP
Newbie you're getting a bit silly now dude, can you not just leave the thread alone?

I'm a shill now? :lol:

I'm positive about this game so that makes me a shill. Hmmm, nice line of thought. I've criticised this game where I believe (IMO!!!) it's needed, and praised it the same.

You really are clutching at straws with personal attacks now. It really is high time the mods did something about your trolling.

Report him by pressing the Triangle ! below his name.

Then go to http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/usercp.php

Then click on Edit Ignore List

Then add Newbie007 to the ignore list like this:

VSr09Ld.png

Hit okay and he'll be ignored.

Associate
I'm not a fan of putting someone on ignore. He seems a reasonable poster in other threads and has demonstrated that he can be constructive in this one, but recently his postings just seem to be a construct of every single gripe that someone has with TESO, regardless of how small (the speech bubble thing was ridiculous and a perfect example) and doesn't like it when he gets response that isn't to his agenda; I said I'd like to see a combat chat log and self buffs and that makes me a shill apparently.

Soldato
OP
I'm not a fan of putting someone on ignore. He seems a reasonable poster in other threads and has demonstrated that he can be constructive in this one, but recently his postings just seem to be a construct of every single gripe that someone has with TESO, regardless of how small (the speech bubble thing was ridiculous and a perfect example) and doesn't like it when he gets response that isn't to his agenda; I said I'd like to see a combat chat log and self buffs and that makes me a shill apparently.

Just make sure you report him, his posts will hopefully be removed and he might get a vacation of a couple of days.

It really is destroying this thread, its nearly every other page he is posting and winding someone up.

Associate
I got you both beat. I remembered a couple of days ago that the wife had booked some tickets for us to take the kids out on Sunday and being Mothers Day I can hardly refuse can I?

Does it make me a bad person if I do a little raindance on Saturday? :D

Soldato
I bought RoS for D3 to tide me over til Sunday, then i totally forgot its Mothers day so that means im making dinner, not too bothered though as i have all of next week off!! :)

Anyhow i dont like to game while the kids are awake, so i wasnt planning on hitting any TESO til Sunday evening as it is.

Looking forward to this though, so far im leaning towards a Nightblade with 2h and Bow using Assassination line

Back
Top Bottom